• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best bot?

ArcoSoft

Reaction score
Which is the best bot out there, I'm thinking on buying a bot, but which is the best out there, I have been told that xenobot, redbot and ibot are the best out there, but many friends say me that one of those is better than the other, personally i was thinking on buying xeno, but a lot of friends told me you get banned, can someone please tell me which is the best bot, just reply if you have used the bot!

Thanks!

Which is the best bot out there, I'm thinking on buying a bot, but which is the best out there, I have been told that xenobot, redbot and ibot are the best out there, but many friends say me that one of those is better than the other, personally i was thinking on buying xeno, but a lot of friends told me you get banned, can someone please tell me which is the best bot, just reply if you have used the bot!

Thanks!

I got extremely unlucky with Xenobot and got deleted, but It is a very nicely designed bot, I got deleted for 40 minutes of cavebotting, picked up in a ban wave :/ unlucky XD

I got extremely unlucky with Xenobot and got deleted, but It is a very nicely designed bot, I got deleted for 40 minutes of cavebotting, picked up in a ban wave :/ unlucky XD

What and who's script did you use?

I think that the developer from Evrebot brought out a new version. Only a autoheal and shooter . not sure if you guys use cavebots, if not evre is easy to learn and does the job its supposed to

Serves them right for having botted, I'm glad that Cip is finally looking at reports.

Serves them right for using Ibot? Or for botting in general?

Both. I hate their (iBot users) arrogance for doubting DarkStar's technological knowledge ("IT INJECTS TO CLIENT, AUTO DELETION!! PLXX").

Back