• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best client for a new project?

Tie Blaze

Reaction score
I have decided to re-make an old server me and some friends had ages ago..
What client is the most popular.. and overall best in your opinion?

What is your definition of easiest?

The client that is the most commonly used, and therefor you can easily find alot of support and help with it, aswell as maps, datapacks, npcs, recompiled sources etc

The client that is the most commonly used, and therefor you can easily find alot of support and help with it, aswell as maps, datapacks, npcs, recompiled sources etc

Support is always nice..
Do you still provide pentesting service?

Might I have to buy your services then if I ever get close to release..
I love working on projects.. and this project is big.. so I might never finish

Last edited:
Started the project with some friends now, and we went for 7.4!
I will get back to you regarding the service you provide when we get close to release

Started the project with some friends now, and we went for 7.4!
I will get back to you regarding the service you provide when we get close to release
Alot of good 7.4 servers out there right now. Make sure you make something good :)

A 7.4 won't go fast to make so when he's done if he ever gets done there might not be such a big selection anymore ;D

I say if he ever gets done because a lot of these projects are dropped and dies along the way.

A 7.4 won't go fast to make so when he's done if he ever gets done there might not be such a big selection anymore ;D

I say if he ever gets done because a lot of these projects are dropped and dies along the way.
True :)

Back