• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best combo engine/client for custom 7.4 server?

tarantonio

Old School Player
Solutions
Reaction score
I once started a custom map in 7.4 version and I was very proud of the results, now it's only a little continent similar to Rookgard in size, and the start of the main continent with the capital city.

I know that 7.4 its an obsolete version but I make it for fun and to learn to code as a personal project. I don't have skills to map in another version right now. With OTClient for example I can solve the old tibia problems, so I want to know if there is a decent combo for server/client out there to lead this project to an online beta.

I have some references:
- GitHub - babymannen/theforgottenserver-7.4 a downgraded TFS 1.2 to 7.4 version, never tried it but seems legit
- GitHub - exploit1993/OTHire-7.40: This version of OTHire is loading 7.40 maps ALL CREDITS TO EZZZ an old OTHire version modified to load 7.4 maps, needs a lot of work to update and to fix bugs
- GitHub - mattyx14/otxserver at otxserv2 Probably the best option now, almost no bugs or things to fix

Last edited:
Back