• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Commanders In your Opinon

Best Commanders

• Total voters
I WANNA WIN I VOTE FOR MYSELF
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please god WHY THE FUCK ARE U STILL MAKING THESE FUCKING POLLS? OH MY GOD

- - - Updated - - -

and lapa wtf?!
You write down your name on the list.. BUT NOT MITCH??????
holy fuck

I miss Ramic on this list ;S

Like Wille said, you write down everyone but you forget Mitch? You know Validus? sim sim? tak tak? ja ja? yes yes?

I WANNA WIN I VOTE FOR MYSELF
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please god WHY THE FUCK ARE U STILL MAKING THESE FUCKING POLLS? OH MY GOD

- - - Updated - - -

and lapa wtf?!
You write down your name on the list.. BUT NOT MITCH??????
holy fuck

Sry my master boss I forgot mi sorry i am robot no human

for real wheres mitch...? i voted wille since mitch wasnt there

I didnt play with some leaders from this list but Im sure that Navid is the best, played with him only one ot but it was enough for me :)

VOTE: NAVID

ill rank it for you guys

1. Navid
2. Mitch
3. Wille
4. Skeon/Hakan

The rest are not commanders they are 2min rushovers by any of the players above.

ill rank it for you guys

4. Skeon/Hakan

The rest are not commanders they are 2min rushovers by any of the players above.

I dont know why people talk that Hakan is very good commander, I heard him sometimes on Antica, he leads one action on aurora when I was playing... I think that some polish commanders are better ;p

No fatima on the list' WHY GOSH? :(
She's to busy with making utana vid, deleting spells that make pz and hand on Ctrl+Q.

Maybe in your dreams you see this?
ewvmw.jpg

Attachments

Majczal u fucking nothing guy :) i play with many ppl :) and i dont tell im good :) also my ppl playing with many ppl a ciebie majczal i ta twoja al kaide to jointer kopie bez monitorka tradowcu jebny

w0w, Veziv spoke English for a sentence then half way through the next one his brain broke down and he resorted to polish. What a guy!

1.Navid
2.Killian
3.Ziorr

most of this commanders are no names, so this is pointless to vote ;p

ps fuck Szady

Back