• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Computer

Dixter

Amateur Web Developer
Reaction score
Yea I wanna ask around if anyone knows any good computers at good prices I could buy. I'm looking for a gaming computer so I can host multiple otses on it. Probably a Quad-core, with 3.00ghz+. I don't know a lot of other stuff, like all the different types of memory, co could some1 make suggestions? When I buy a new computer ultimately I might want to have maybe 500 or 600 people playing on my ots. So I would need a good computer for that.

for server hosting, you should buy an Dedicated server i guess.. not sure about how they work.
for Gaming computer, you could go for Alienware.. im gonna buy Alienware Desktop for about an thousand bucks this summer.

A "dedicated server" is a server dedicated for you. You don't share it with anyone. They work just like any other computer.

like slayzer said..If u want a Gamer comp. go buy from AlienWare and pimp it more ~ ur pc being Ultra :]

Buy parts separately and assemble the computer yourself. Cheaper performance and parts of higher quality, and the ability to have it look better than if you buy a prebuilt computer

how to make an computer Look better then alienware? :O
alienware-aurora-alx-design1.jpg

inside
alienware-aurora-alx-design3.jpg

Umm yea, I have no experience in putting together a computer, nor have I learned about it. I only really do things with scripting,, not just lua and php, I'm learning python as well. But any idea where I can learn how to put together my computer by myself, and what kind of parts to buy to make it the ultimate computer?

how to make an computer Look better then alienware? :O
alienware-aurora-alx-design1.jpg

inside
alienware-aurora-alx-design3.jpg

With Alienware you pretty much pay for the brand, not the quality.
If you really want a good computer for an acceptable price, put on together youself.
This will either save you money or give you a better computer for the same amount of money.

Owh, and the one you're showing on the picture is Starting at $2,399.
So that's more than about a thousand bucks.

Sauce on this:
http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/desktops/alienware-aurora-alx/pd.aspx?refid=alienware-aurora-alx&s=dhs&cs=19&~ck=mn

Last edited:
Back