• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best distribution for a 8.6 server? And how do I get it?

Easiest way to crash is 0.4
the hardest way to crash is 1.2

So if I start building on the 1.2 and get the knowledge or someone who does, I can have a good server with working war shields, shared exp, talking tiles, working aol, bless, etc? :)

Also after it's compiled can I choose whichever datapack I want for the server? Let's say the 0.3.7 8.6 distro datapack? :)

Yes.

The Link I gave you is TFS 1.2 ( Latest for 8.60 ), Downgraded by Ninja for tibia 8.60.
after you download the link I gave you, There is already datapack.
Then you can start with adding your stuffs. and creating your Own Server. If You ever need some help about server or similar feel free to send me Message on discord Budex#6734

for versions below 9.x id recommend tfs 0.4-0.3.7 or otx ofcourse you'll find some bugs but they aren't un-solvable...many of those bugs were solved and are posted here

Back