• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

best distro

Landera

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering since i wanted to do a project again what distro is the best to use.
The last version i worked with was tibia client 8.54 with TFS 0.3.6 from elf.
now i want a updated tibia version like 10.21 or 10.30 but really not lower then 10.00 if thats possible
my question is what is the best distro i could use compered with 0.3.6 with a ingame account mananger.
and must be slqlite also compiled ;p

hope u people can help me out with this

Is that the most stable around and what version would it be?

Anyone thinks another is better?

The latest version compiled here is 10.10 (link). I would recommend TFS 1.0, but I think there's no Account Manager and don't have support for SQLite.

Tbh, 0.3 and 0.4 is only good if you are using below 10.x. Otherwise 1.0 is ALOT better, not only does it load things quicker and uses less ram, but has things like browse field etc as mentioned above.

Scripting an account manager for 1.0 isn't really an advanced task tbh. Anyone could do it if you ask nicely :)
(besides, just download znotes AAC, it's a well written and easy to implement AAC, copy/paste, edit SQL settings, done)

Back