• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Exprate

10 to about 25 ish is alright anything above like 30 is not really fun.

7 Times Is The Best Rate Cauze When U Got Less U Got Less Players =[ And When U Got Higher Its TO Busy So 7 Is The Perfect RAte =]

3-5, my server has 8x because it attracts more people than with anything lower than 5, tho, I'd rather have 40 serious players than 100 unserious players. ;p

the best server is with a lot of exp rate but it also need to have a lot of new hard monsters

Level - Level - Exp rate
1 - 20 - 8
21 - 50 - 7
51 - 80 - 6
81 - 100 - 5
101 - 130 - 4
130 - 150 - 3
150+ 2

If you have to low rate, nobody would play in your server.
Players want to get fast level and so on.
But on way that could make them stay in lower rates would be
a big and many creatures and detailed homemade map.[/u]

master-m said:
What do you think what the best exprate is for an ot?
I think 3-7 is a good rate.

ok ignore all, if you are puting a Fast Atk server the perfect exp for all maps are "33-"

But in a Rpg and pvp or non pvp server the exp depends on the map,
if the maps its too Bigga!!! you need to put the less and scary exp x3 take in mind thats the experience for a Server with a Similar map than Tibia RL

i use 7.5 because my map its not big and not small, its similar at Dorion map ^_- and its perfect for me

@jompen the ots its not maded for lvl up to fast, or well not all, some people like Rpgs and hards (slow) to lvl up, some people like Fast Atk, and some people likes PVP so thats because the exp its randomized xP

This is what happens to me on my first ot i put exp x50 lol and then all the people enter go rats up lvl 20 and infinite runes then with that go to kill they first demons, thats no just :(

For a good Rpg Is 3-4-5 If You Want to Keep it A While :)
But If Just for fun 15-20

I want a nice exp stage wich is kind of fast in the beggining and very slow at the end, like Apocalypse servers exp, but as said before, it depends extremely much on the map/atk speed/rune charges/prices and stuf like that.

Back