• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Best Graphics for you. Experienced designer.

Winterex

Reaction score

vi1glf.png

YZ8491v.png

Basically I'm making all graphics instead of drawing because haven't got an equipment for it. Feel free to write me at Skype: VyntraDesign, and we will talk about the graphics.​

List of costumers:
Dworak (DvScripts)
Sylomex Team (Sylomex Scripts)
Gore/Mintai (G&M Scripts)
Grms (Grms Scripts)
Jokerr (Jokerr's Project)
Peenchicito (Penchito Botting Project)
Madlife (Mad Scripts)
Izze (Izze's Botting Project)
King Zbynio (King Zbynio Botting Project)
BlakW Stock (other bot forum)
Eli Scripts (other bot forum)​

zNnhVjy.png

2psrol4.png

Contact me and I will write you my personal data to summary transaction.

TOtCasL.png

PM on forum

0cZIiUF.png

• I am online nearly 24/7, but if I'm inactive, you can leave me message and I will write you back as soon as possible.
  • I will send graphics to you step by step to avoid misunderstandings about type of graphics.
  • Remember that I'm open on your suggestions and you can write me what it's incorrect and what you want to change.
    You are free to chose your best layout.

XMLkIxE.png

sezmBpa.png

104oxoy.png

2e1bwq8.png

122fblu.png

6q8cas.png

21bj8s9.png
Much more...

Last edited:
Sorry but are you offering mapping or making spirits? The only spirits I can see are from cipsofts "normal" maps?

Sorry but are you offering mapping or making spirits? The only spirits I can see are from cipsofts "normal" maps?
Those pictures are copied from Windbot forum where Im making things like that to scripters for spawn pictures etc. As I said, I make all types of graphics instead of drawing because isn't possible for now.

Hello sir, i have a few projects that could need a nice graphic.
How can i talk with you?

Edit: Nvm, saw your contact info in main post :)

Last edited:
I dont know, somehow it looks simple and not very hard to create :p But I guess u havent showed off all your work yet xP

Back