• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best guild on ot??

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
Are you kidding me guys? before we started to play here, all i've seen on this forum was Validus won war against bla bla bla, and u wanted some good team to fight with you, but now when us "All In" are owning, you guys dont want to fight, 2 days and no fights GRATZ.

So any team wants to fight with us? cuz PRO Noobs Validus are scared.

Cuz we dont have any commander right now? actully 3 of our commander arent online.
Sorry but valdius haz real life :p

Yes Xon Vanetta, rly u got rl life, 3-4 AM in the morning u had 20+ ppl online, ur just scared and face it.

I was sleeping cuz i wasnt there. and i asked my friends... it ended with 9v to 20 + 30 noobs chars :p

Dont tell me how much you own :p we make fights when we got any commander and a team that isnt lower then 20 ppl since you got allways around 30 ppl + bunch of noobs

As I see from both sides, you both can't battle without noob characters...
So far, RLD is the best guild :rolleyes:
Just face it...

Yours,
Allmighty Shooter

as i can se rld is a noob pk guild just :p

Damn dude.. your English is very very bad... Did you just say that you loved us?
I only see you fight on the forums, never saw you in a battle, or is it because you need 6k hp first on your botted pally? .. so please die in rl!

Yours,
Allmighty Shooter.

Back