• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Guild?

Best Guild?

• Fragile

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • You Are Owned

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Deadly Alliance

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Delusion

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
why if deadly alliance is so good they don't want to war us:D? because were ready for a war.

last man. and we want a war lol:p because the server gets bored:( but i dont want to get retired

deadly allience 8 votes lmao i never see them in action lol there just pussy's

and who r u?
who are u fightin for?

Deadly Alliance been here for along time with other guild names and actually were fighting and still fighting

why if deadly alliance is so good they don't want to war us:D? because were ready for a war.

We are rdy for war just declare against us and please show us what u got since u talking to much on forums

Last edited:
The point is, everyone chose Deadly Alliance because they're owning.
The reasson why they're owning is because they got ALOT OF PEOPLE.
They got alot of 170-250 around that lvl.
I mean, My guild (fragile) is the only guild which got 5-8 ACTIVE PLAYERS, and they're all around lvl 150.

I think fragile is pretty good, but i think Deadly Alliance is better.

Last edited:
Well see if deadly alliance is supposed to be the best guild how come they never accept the war that pierce always asked for. Must be because there scared but hey thats them.

Well see if deadly alliance is supposed to be the best guild how come they never accept the war that pierce always asked for. Must be because there scared but hey thats them.

true.

and who r u?
who are u fightin for?

Deadly Alliance been here for along time with other guild names and actually were fighting and still fighting

alot of jokes mate, i fight for you are owned and were looking for a war but it seems like deadly alliance is a bit scared. the hole server is a bit scared, no1 is accepting wars any more<_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess u are a bit retarded we are fighting renacashis team now our other guild we just made the war is active against em get to know!

alot of jokes mate, i fight for you are owned and were looking for a war but it seems like deadly alliance is a bit scared. the hole server is a bit scared, no1 is accepting wars any more<_<

i dont get it :s you are fighting u owned ???dude wtf

lol deadly sucks ass probly all there guild voting on them selfs haha

id say "your are owned" they a good pvp guild

not saying it inacse people think i in that guild ;p

me = men at work

Men At Work sucks balls lol

The only reason why you win the war is because the guys from Egypt have no vent or don't listen, and the other one is that u outnumber us or Pongo is with u, cuz he's the only one having pvp from ur side.

as in best guilds i meant now not the old guilds the new ones the new teams i only picked these teams cause theyre in war and i want to know do you guys think is the best guild

who wants to fight with a lame 360~ with that fucking speed, and just ueing ?

thats not even pvp

Back