• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best hosting service?

Stanos

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
so i got recommended ovh hosting servers but it has the most stupidest structure of service ever created in human history so i dont even want to order something from them. Any recommendations? Looking for vps ssd to be hosted in france since i heard its best for europe, 8gb, 2 or 4 cores, operating system is linux i guess. Price should be on this range 10-20eu. I heard about Spigu that they have great support and helps you to setup all stuff and solve every problem if you get any but i heard that they are overpriced, so i dont know.

Well ovh is rip since i created account with my country so i cant buy hosting now located in France so basically its fucked up, its the stupidest register system ever
Write ticket to them, maybe they will be kind enough and let you buy one.

There are some few stupid things with the customer service (yay) but as @oen432 says, you should write a ticket and they will contact you via email.
Its really the best service so hope it works :p

There are some few stupid things with the customer service (yay) but as @oen432 says, you should write a ticket and they will contact you via email.
Its really the best service so hope it works :p
Well i cant even login into my account now, i dont know what to say this whole ovh stuff is glitched to the bone, im 100% sure my login information is fine but just in case i tried to resend my password into my email but its already passed 10mins and didnt got any message in my email, if its so fucked up at the start its even scary to think what service i might get if i cant even login into my account now.

Back