• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

best interval time for Last Man event?

matti450

Reaction score
Code:
 <globalevent name="LastMan" interval="300" event="script" value="lms/lastman.lua"/>

<globalevent name="arena" interval="650"         event="script" value="lms/arena.lua"/>
at this moment i got

what is the best time i want to test it and see if its work and after put the best time, i am bad at this help :)!

i think you should set it for 1 min for testing in your case is
Code:
<globalevent name="LastMan" interval="60" event="script" value="lms/lastman.lua"/>
<globalevent name="arena" interval="90" event="script" value="lms/arena.lua"/>

and when you tested it's and its work

best time for event depents on your server exp rate and rewarding and if its a token reward depends on what you can do with tokens if you can exchange tokens for item, what kind of items
so in my Opinions 15min is good for this kind of event

i think you should set it for 1 min for testing in your case is
Code:
<globalevent name="LastMan" interval="60" event="script" value="lms/lastman.lua"/>
<globalevent name="arena" interval="90" event="script" value="lms/arena.lua"/>

and when you tested it's and its work

best time for event depents on your server exp rate and rewarding and if its a token reward depends on what you can do with tokens if you can exchange tokens for item, what kind of items
so in my Opinions 15min is good for this kind of event
Thanks for clearing that up I didn't know what the interval time was :)

lol no problem but interval have diffrent number to count it from my experience i bump it to that interval = 1 is 1 sec and some need to count like 1*60*1000 = 60000 for 1 min
:p
That doesn't make sense if 1 is 1 second how can 1 * 60 * 1000 be 1 minute?
That would be like 16 hours if 1 equaled 1 second.

That doesn't make sense if 1 is 1 second how can 1 * 60 * 1000 be 1 minute?
That would be like 16 hours if 1 equaled 1 second.
read it again please i said i have bump it to 2 interval system that some count like sec in real life like 60 interval is 1 min and others count with much high number such like this 1 * 60 * 1000 be 1 minute
and in his case he got the first altenativ with number 1 is 1 sec cuz i been teamviwerer helping him with this event and i have my interval 1 * 60 * 1000 be 1 minute i dont know which code to change it but there is 2 that i already bump it to

read it again please i said i have bump it to 2 interval system that some count like sec in real life like 60 interval is 1 min and others count with much high number such like this 1 * 60 * 1000 be 1 minute
and in his case he got the first altenativ with number 1 is 1 sec cuz i been teamviwerer helping him with this event and i have my interval 1 * 60 * 1000 be 1 minute i dont know which code to change it but there is 2 that i already bump it to
huh?

what I mean is that from my experience, I have the shock of two interval type, the first is when you write 60 on the interval then correspond to the second, and the second that I have on my files is that you must write in the tusendelmilin seconds exemple if I want to have one minute I have to write 1min = 60 sec so you have to write 60 * 1000 = 60000 which correspond to 1min.

what I mean is that from my experience, I have the shock of two interval type, the first is when you write 60 on the interval then correspond to the second, and the second that I have on my files is that you must write in the tusendelmilin seconds exemple if I want to have one minute I have to write 1min = 60 sec so you have to write 60 * 1000 = 60000 which correspond to 1min.
I still don't understand your point.
I already know that 1000 equals 1 second or 1000 milliseconds equals 1 second. What you originally said was 60 was equal to 1 minute in the
globalevent interval but then you explained it as 60 * 1000. So that means the interval is read in milliseconds and not seconds because if you set the interval to 60 * 1000 and it is read as seconds and not milliseconds then you are setting it 16 hours, 6 minutes & 6 seconds followed by 26 decimal places of 6 and on the 27th is 7. :p

1000 / 60 = 16.666666666666666666666666666667

I still don't understand your point.
I already know that 1000 equals 1 second or 1000 milliseconds equals 1 second. What you originally said was 60 was equal to 1 minute in the
globalevent interval but then you explained it as 60 * 1000. So that means the interval is read in milliseconds and not seconds because if you set the interval to 60 * 1000 and it is read as seconds and not milliseconds then you are setting it 16 hours, 6 minutes & 6 seconds followed by 26 decimal places of 6 and on the 27th is 7. :p

1000 / 60 = 16.666666666666666666666666666667

whatever ...

Back