• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Lunarforce Editor

Best Editor?

• Arttun1

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • CBDingen

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Corruppted123

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • OldSlibaha

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • xSuffice

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Mariusz Adamczewski

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dashim The Furious

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Samba Druid

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • David Forrevenge

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • AzurMayneProductionz

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
Azur, I always had a soft spot for azur's edits.

Having said that, Halle has one of the best videos of all time unarguably.

Last edited:
Ty guys <3
Everyone knows halle is the best editor. Silbaha thinks hes good so he advertised and pm every member of his guild over Ventrilo. GG

*Halle was what started me to edit. I Secretly love him <3*

Everyone knows halle is the best editor. Silbaha thinks hes good so he advertised and pm every member of his guild over Ventrilo. GG

hehe :D he inspired me too for edit :) > hes this video

thats not a secret i said, Halle for me did the best movie on Lunar and he is one of the best tibia editors not only on lunar.. but if some guys say my movie is sick is his opinion ;)

thats not a secret i said, Halle for me did the best movie on Lunar and he is one of the best tibia editors not only on lunar.. but if some guys say my movie is sick is his opinion ;)
You're movies are bad, it takes the skill of a 5 year old to make it, you spammed random shit in your movies..

Back
Top Bottom