• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

best map editor?

Vizzle

Banned User
Reaction score
hello, I've been trying to run Remeres map editor in a Surface Pro ( i knwo is a fucking overpriced piece of shit, but my REAL laptop is broken right now so i have to deal with this crap)
so i need an alternative to remeres map editor which is my favorite and its the one ive been using for the past 6 years.. ( fuck me, right?)
so, could you guys tell me what others map editor are right now out? i mean, that they are updated and works ok.

I'm using RME too and I don't care for those poor SME noobs who can't handle RME possibilities.
What's wrong with surface pro? Can't you install RME? Maybe you need framework or something?
It has at least one USB port so you can use mouse and keyboard instead of touchscreen(if you have only one USB slot you may use hub).
If you can afford surface pro you can also buy keyboard and mouse, just saying(good ones can cost less than 25$ as long as they use USB).

If you can't run RME on windows 8 you can install virtual machine.

I'm using RME too and I don't care for those poor SME noobs who can't handle RME possibilities.
What's wrong with surface pro? Can't you install RME? Maybe you need framework or something?
It has at least one USB port so you can use mouse and keyboard instead of touchscreen(if you have only one USB slot you may use hub).
If you can afford surface pro you can also buy keyboard and mouse, just saying(good ones can cost less than 25$ as long as they use USB).

If you can't run RME on windows 8 you can install virtual machine.
I love RME, is the one I used since I started, but the problem of this fucking (computertablet) is a piece of crap, RME is not compatible with the Surface, everytime I try to load something or create a new map it will tell me RME.EXE STOP WORKING... and it'll crash... I tried everything, different types of versions of RME and also different Tibia clients, and all have the same problem. Also I tried to use the compatibility mode, it didnt work with either Windows xp, Windows 7 or Windows 8 settings....

And im not installing a virtual machine into a tablet, it will run to slow and it will consume most of my memory.

And I have a mouse and a keyboard....

I just need a similar program as RME to do something while i wait until they repair my laptop.
Thanks.

I've heard of something called like OtEditor or something like that Idk if it even exists but just saying if it does o_O or OtMapEditor or something like that :D

why dont you try to make a version for mac? noone did it, and it will be nice to see an rme for mac users, it sucks they have to get windows also to get rme

Back