• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Open Tibia Contributors!

Reaction score
Hello, in this topic i want to know who you think is the best

- Mapper
- Scripter
- Hoster&Hosting Company!
- HTML'r

On whole OTLand!

I would say

Mapper [This part i dont know 100% But i've checked Proxide's showoffs and i like'em alot!
Scripter [Talaturen easily]
Hoster [GZH, Greenzebrahosting.com]
HTML'r [stian/vDk]

Kindly regarded, ShiRReN!

Best Open Tibia mods or Best OTLand mods?

Let's sort it by ot programming language:

OT-C++ Programmer
OT-LUA scripter
AAC-PHP scripter
OT-SQL

Like the queries that are used or executed at scripts, pages or source.

Let's sort it by ot programming language:

OT-C++ Programmer
OT-LUA scripter
AAC-PHP scripter
OT-SQL

If this were to say whose most well known or competent in said areas, I'd express these opinions:

Elf or Stian
Cykotitan
paxton or tatu_hunter
Unknown.

However, best 'Moderator' implies who governs the respective sections of the associated forums most efficiently. Which makes no sense to me.

However, best 'Moderator' implies who governs the respective sections of the associated forums most efficiently. Which makes no sense to me.

Changed it to contributors then.

OT-C++ Fallen
OT-Lua Fallen
OT-AAC Fallen
OT-SQL Fallen
Fallen pwns all.

OT-C++ Programmer ----- Stian / elf
OT-LUA scripter --- Cykotitan / Chojrak
AAC-PHP scripter ---- Stian / Paxton / Talaturen / GESIOR (NOT)
OT-TROLLer----- Cykotitan / Barker
OT-SCAMMER ---- Fallen / Barker

In Gesior's defense, he did a lot of tedious thankless groundwork and released it. Where you wise and the best at something when you were first learning it? There's a great number of people who aren't deeply competent coders making things because necessity is the mother of invention. You can't expect thier work to be polished and considerate of possible side-effects and security vulnerabilities. So your sarcastic inclusion of him seems misplaced here barker.

In Gesior's defense, he did a lot of tedious thankless groundwork and released it. Where you wise and the best at something when you were first learning it? There's a great number of people who aren't deeply competent coders making things because necessity is the mother of invention. You can't expect thier work to be polished and considerate of possible side-effects and security vulnerabilities. So your sarcastic inclusion of him seems misplaced here barker.
He is not misplaced, I agree he did alot of the things but the place I gave him in that list was because of the quality of the things he created.

OT-C++ Programmer stian, koob
OT-LUA scripter cykotitan jano
AAC-PHP scripter paxton

Back