• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best OT ever?

rpg.forgeoflements.com was very good back in like 2009/2010 until they tried making 3 servers to exist together and just killed off there main one.
real-map.net was the best 8.6 rl map ot ive ever seen/played
magmaot.com best 10.31 evolutions server ever created (TGYOSHI BRING IT BACK!!)

The rlmap from forgeofelements was the best ot ive played , was also my very first ot i played on :) Second best is the older cyntara when it was on client 8,6+ or somewhere near that :-d Exorita ;-) -> Reign-of-darkness was a good ot, to bad the owner got bored after all the nice years on there, but it has a new owner -> http://death-note.net/ But dont play there yet untill it restarts ... :)

rpg.forgeoflements.com was very good back in like 2009/2010 until they tried making 3 servers to exist together and just killed off there main one.
real-map.net was the best 8.6 rl map ot ive ever seen/played
magmaot.com best 10.31 evolutions server ever created (TGYOSHI BRING IT BACK!!)

Yes. FoE was so awesome

noobwar.eu i've spent there really a lot of very good time

XDC was the best unfinished server IMO... But also got to give some love to @Flatlander 's Species server

you are all noobs, seriously.. NOOOOOBS!!!!!!!
real tibia players know it was the servers that didn't even had name nor domains that were the best servers!
The generation of servers before YourOT and all those came..

The age you logged in on already existing account 1/1 or 1/tibia and played just for the fun and fuck.
And those servers was not onlin 24/7... everyone was happy even if their favorite server only was online 5 minutes/day.

Saying the modern OTs are the best.. Pfffffff........ let me ask, if you ever complained about something in a modern OT, maybe a bug, or maybe 6 hours offline, or why not laggs?.... how can you say that's better than the servers almost 2 decades ago that had none complains at all even if the entire server was a bug, and most of them were constantly lagging and kicking.
Just saying, there's noting, NOTHING that can beat the spirit you had 2 decades ago in those servers.

you are all noobs, seriously.. NOOOOOBS!!!!!!!
real tibia players know it was the servers that didn't even had name nor domains that were the best servers!
The generation of servers before YourOT and all those came..

The age you logged in on already existing account 1/1 or 1/tibia and played just for the fun and fuck.
And those servers was not onlin 24/7... everyone was happy even if their favorite server only was online 5 minutes/day.

Saying the modern OTs are the best.. Pfffffff........ let me ask, if you ever complained about something in a modern OT, maybe a bug, or maybe 6 hours offline, or why not laggs?.... how can you say that's better than the servers almost 2 decades ago that had none complains at all even if the entire server was a bug, and most of them were constantly lagging and kicking.
Just saying, there's noting, NOTHING that can beat the spirit you had 2 decades ago in those servers.

You're exaggerating, 2 decades ago? Tibia wasn't even released 2 decades ago.

Other than that you're right, those were the days, trying to logon to a server once every 15 minutes hoping it would be online. Nobody cared about kicks, lags, bugs or whatever, all you did was have fun with eachother.

Back