• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best PK escape routes on Tibia 7.4

Kresh170

Reaction score
So I have been pking on a 7.4 lately and everytime I try to hide someone finds me. That is why I am wondering where you guys usually run off to if you dont have a knight blocking the way? :D

i used a lot when i played rl like the mintwallin way it's a grat scape zone venore mud zones way to elvenville, as you can travel with pake maybe ice islands (senja folda , tibia) you can play with npcs and travel along those, rooms with keys that players oftenly don't keep at their depot or backpack like key for mad mage room or similar and so on

The Outlaw Camp there is a house where u can close door with a key many people dont know how to get the key

park lane and u can pretty much x-log if theres pk team on ur server nobody will dare to chase u

park lane 1b its a trap house north from carlin dp if u dont have any choice u can try running there if its 7.4 and low rate a lot of ppl wont be so happy going there

bonus point if theres some noob char around but keep in mind its dead sentence for u

park lane 1b its a trap house north from carlin dp if u dont have any choice u can try running there if its 7.4 and low rate a lot of ppl wont be so happy going there

bonus point if theres some noob char around but keep in mind its dead sentence for u
Thank you!

So I have been pking on a 7.4 lately and everytime I try to hide someone finds me. That is why I am wondering where you guys usually run off to if you dont have a knight blocking the way? :D
you set up uh trap and keep going

try to get to places that require access like keys so you can lock them out
try to be confusing by being very close/under/above a popular spawn, but not accessible from that spawn so they will think you are hiding on the spawn
dont stop moving, if you keep moving they will stop usually once they realise this will be a longer chase
not many people know their way around kazordoon so if you run inside kaz and hide you have a good chance of not being found since it's nearly impossible to know where someone is in kaz without extensive exiva use

Jakundaf desert have some keys and hard to access areas people have no clue about.

Back