• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

best pokemon ot, following the story?

gokuchi

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, are ther any pokemon ot, that follows the original story or something similar? i mean like in the gameeboy.
also, what are th best pokemon ots?

Nintendo shuts down any Pokemon Based Fan Game that gets popular.
There have been Pokemon MMOs that loosely follow the story of the game-boy games. But they have all been given court orders and shut down.

I was working on a Pokemon MMO as well until I read up on how brutal Nintendo is with their copyrights and didn't feel like working on something that was illegal :p.

that sucks, but padventures is still online, its been years since it got released.

Nintendo even shuts down websites that use screen shots of their Pokemon Gameboy Games without permission.

Is there ANY good pokemon servers currently? I found a few online ones using otserv list, but they all sucked. Riddled with bugs, laggy, or general text in a different language.

Yeah but I'm more interested in the rpg element of pokemon tibia servers.

Pokemon servers are too sandbox, pokemon was made to follow a story line and in the same time make it partially sandbox, im sure if someone would do a server lik that, he would have thousands of players, and just use the donation systm to bu rare candies and stones. trust me, a lot of people would donate for rare candies.

Pokemon servers are too sandbox, pokemon was made to follow a story line and in the same time make it partially sandbox, im sure if someone would do a server lik that, he would have thousands of players, and just use the donation systm to bu rare candies and stones. trust me, a lot of people would donate for rare candies.

Nintendo would shut this down so fast.

Nintendo would shut this down so fast.

not if it doesnt follow the same story as pokemon gba games, you can make your own.
also you could take the sprites an change them a little also change the names like, pikachu = pikacha, this way copyright cant do s...
games like gta does this, look at the cars, are exactly like real ones, but the change a little the design and put another name so copyright doesnt rape them.

Nintendo can shut down anything they wan't, at the end of the day pokemon is their IP, all the names, items..etc. If they send you a cease and desist you comply or you go to court and get sued. Unless it's hosted in some country where copyright dosn't matter. Like China.

not if it doesnt follow the same story as pokemon gba games, you can make your own.
also you could take the sprites an change them a little also change the names like, pikachu = pikacha, this way copyright cant do s...
games like gta does this, look at the cars, are exactly like real ones, but the change a little the design and put another name so copyright doesnt rape them.

If someone wants to take the time to change all the pokemon's sprites, names, abilities, storyline, and everything then go for it.
But at that point, you mine as well just make an original "monster collector".

If someone wants to take the time to change all the pokemon's sprites, names, abilities, storyline, and everything then go for it.
But at that point, you mine as well just make an original "monster collector".

There is no need to do all that work. Pokemon Online was not shutdown by Nintendo even thought they tried to. They decided to re-brand "PO" to"PokeXGames" and they also decided to rewrite their users agreement policy. PA has been on for years now and OT Pokemon has been on for more than a year. All of them, including PokeXGames, still online and Nintendo has been unable to do something about it.

Padventures.org _/

If you are trying to prove my point, here are the rest of the links:
otpokemon.com
pokexgames.com

Both of them are currently running and accepting donations even after the Nintendo incident with PO.
--------
In the other hand, if you are trying to do some advertising for PA... Pokexgames and ot pokemon are both way better than PA. The only problem is that their community is in portuguese even thought the game is in English.

There are many pokemon server but they never turn out to be in English, it might start out like that but servers will always get filled with brs, pls, etc..

Back