• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best premium hunting places [mages]

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Which are the best places to hunt with a premium druid? (level 19)

--

Yes, I am going to buy promotion as soon as I get 20, but I am tired of not knowing where to hunt having premium status.

Thanks.

@up pwnt

@topic; tombs are good exp, mutated humans also, but you might wanna get 25 before goin there

Tombs in ank, go deep when you're a bit higher. Mutated humans in yalahar etc.

Yea tombs With Demon Skeletons Rock For Mages 27+ as u are now

mistrock, you can grind there easily

do like i did(if u got knight on same acc)

take ur druid there, and take ur knight non eq'd with bp filled with mana potions :D

+dont need to travel around
+if u got postman on him u can parcel loot
+knights can carry shitload of mana pots

the only bad thing is that you will waste shitload of cash but ull get nice exp

look for the larvas hidden tomb in ankh, but watch out with the scarabs one floor down of the larvas, they are powerfull to your level, i got from lvl 13 to 40 in one week, with activities, homework and otland moderating like 3 or 4 years ago, so you know ;)

alsoooo, when you get lvl 40 everything its easy... with a hailstorm rod and ice strike and exura, you can go to venore dragon lair, you won't make a significative waste if you don't use mana shield and exp is great... I think you can be here the time you want to be... well actually I stopped playing at lvl 60.

If you are a botter, there is nothing better as turtles in liberty bay and larvas caves

Last edited:
i really recomend you to get level 30 first. then get a blocker and avalance at penisula tomb at the last floor. you will get over 150k/h

make 30 on minotaur, yalahar or darashia and then tarantula task - much profit & exp

Back