• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Best pvp in Softcores. ? (:

Runnhide is the best!1!!!11!! (Dre Windwalker)

He is now 1 week max on softcores and his lvl 140+ alreadi! really nice level!! and he kiel lvl 240+ knight by last hit!! isn't he gr8?! I vote for heeee!!

Trucido Crew?

Awesome PvP Yesterday at Wyrms. Coming to sneak a 240EK with 10 Knights..

RoooOXoooOOR

I know blocking the 2 way with 2ppl is nearly impossible with a team of 12people ;)

Runnhide is the best!1!!!11!! (Dre Windwalker)

He is now 1 week max on softcores and his lvl 140+ alreadi! really nice level!! and he kiel lvl 240+ knight by last hit!! isn't he gr8?! I vote for heeee!!

Yes, rnh is the best!

Are you guys kidding with me, seriously all guys whos playing ot has bad pvp, execpt the guys whos waring at rl as i do, Slakto @askara!

Are you guys kidding with me, seriously all guys whos playing ot has bad pvp, execpt the guys whos waring at rl as i do, Slakto @askara!

there are ALOTALOTALOT of people who plays ot that has better pvp than rl tibia players u retard, youre a living example of one

Back