• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Best pvp in Softcores. ? (:

Are you guys kidding with me, seriously all guys whos playing ot has bad pvp, execpt the guys whos waring at rl as i do, Slakto @askara!

War in real life? Hmm, Iraq? I bet you got good pvp then, lal.

so i cant be in forum cuz i dont play the game? waoooow didnt know that

Yeah, exactly. This is how it should be. When you got really NOTHING to say that you should just shut the fuck up. The ppl who play this "lame 2D game" are way better in brain than you since they post on a game forum about a game they're playing not a game that they aren't even playing but they still have to act cool because they dont have any other friends.. Like you!

Yeah, exactly. This is how it should be. When you got really NOTHING to say that you should just shut the fuck up. The ppl who play this "lame 2D game" are way better in brain than you since they post on a game forum about a game they're playing not a game that they aren't even playing but they still have to act cool because they dont have any other friends.. Like you!
heyheyhey! take it eazy man! you were a "master katrila" not long ago.

skyrazor rly know how to make ppl sad in rl :'( PLEASE STOP THIS!!!!!!!!!
2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d22d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d u know, keep insult me plx! iam getting so horny.... makes me so hard... but still u fail so badly.

The best PVPer in Softcores is still Ice Meto for sure.

So close the thread now cause we all know it now! Kthxbye.

Back