• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best pvp

Best Pvp?

• Total voters
haha but its really hard to use pots on everyone if they run out of them :p they just said i need pots i tried to trade or use on them :D but the most important is that we never cared about dying :p

lmfao, carbon, b4 talkin shit bout my pvp, how bout u actually beat a team of mine in a war?

Like.. if ur gonna talk any shit at all at least make sure its sumthin u cud back up.

lmfao, carbon, b4 talkin shit bout my pvp, how bout u actually beat a team of mine in a war?

Like.. if ur gonna talk any shit at all at least make sure its sumthin u cud back up.

well you guys got raped 4 times against the brs 3 times in bkb once in wyrms and that was all in 1 week i was in bruhs vent at that time cause i wared with them and dude seriously we lost like mad... and my back up is 5 v 200

5=english people
200=BR's

yea bruhs had 5 ppl vs the full "fuck every1" team.

killing a team of mages, with a team full of eks and rps doesnt prove much.

and after we all died, they wud block pz so we cant go back out 2 kill them

i didnt play with any bot on cyntara either :p sry exarion youre not the only one

bots are apart of pvp now, no pointin groaning about it.

Raging asked me on msn a while ago if i was gonna play Cyntara when it came out, honestly i kinda laughed a bit at his seriousness. I think id have to talk to Chan before i ever thought of remaking Saints Anathema, but this talk of some of the actual real players that made cyntara what it is, is intriguing (bet i spelt that wrong)

If i do come back, Once again we will be peaceful until were attacked, and then well bring the rain :)

You're welcome whenever Justin. ;)

Red

no joke the pic of shimmie's real. So is ooth's photo.. He likes the sewed warm sweater his grandma made him. He wears it in pride to school and never takes it off. And I rlly mean it. NEVER.

Sonless, Hyrox, Wrath, Xar, Raging Sniper, etc. they are WAY better than some on the list like you Pwnt.

Sonless=Laggy
Hyrox=Was just a high lvl
Wraith=He was a knight and couldnt die even though I <3 him
Xar=No lol not bad but more like a turret than pvp skills
Raging Sniper=Actually a decent prospect

So really 1 out of the 5 should be on the list lol

@Statik
Thanks for the vote, pwned that rl map server with Davia Keno, Im good but he was a lot better than me haha. Then Undisputed was pretty sick imo. To bad neither of them play here

i think the best is carbon or pwnt cuz are the only1s that i have seeing his good pvp and zarz... when i start...zarz quit so idk his pvp...ooth<on the test was a highlvl noob.... drakan was a good player until i see him on the test he dont know nothing<<< fredi i thnk he's a little good but i havent see him alot...>thats my opinion<

i think the best is carbon or pwnt cuz are the only1s that i have seeing his good pvp and zarz... when i start...zarz quit so idk his pvp...ooth<on the test was a highlvl noob.... drakan was a good player until i see him on the test he dont know nothing<<< fredi i thnk he's a little good but i havent see him alot...>thats my opinion<

My opinion is that you are just a new player that judge ppls pvp just for their lvl like ooth or me just cause I was having fun in a test server and I wasn't playing it seriously, and who are u btw

Awh, I miss these ego filled threads ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom