• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Shoot-em-Up game?

Sinth

Argardh.com
Reaction score
Zup peeps

What's your fav shoot-em-up? That is PREFERABLY free and downloadable.. I got Quake 2 a couple of month back but it's a bit too easy and too much labyrinth shit. Any Quake 3 or Unreal Tournament like games that's being played online btw(free)?

Last shoot em up game I played was star wars battlefront for the xbox... sadly the xbox broke and never bought another console... :(
Pretty decent game for its time, you could play either side, fly ships etc.. some times all in the same zones if I recall correctly.

Serious Sam 1 through 6.
Wolfenstein - not really a shootem-up but good nonetheless. 1 through 5 I think

Zup peeps

What's your fav shoot-em-up? That is PREFERABLY free and downloadable.. I got Quake 2 a couple of month back but it's a bit too easy and too much labyrinth shit. Any Quake 3 or Unreal Tournament like games that's being played online btw(free)?
If you want to play free games on your phone or computer which you once could play on the console, then what you are looking for is an emulator, the games themselves are called roms.

Like i have n64, gba, nes games and emulators on both my computer and phone, I don't play them but its nice to have, just in case I do feel like playing them.

I loved the zelda series, final fantasy, secret of evermore, regardless of the platform most of the rpg's that came out were really fun to play.

Back