• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best SMS company...

Are people really that desperate that they are accepting such low rates of money?
I mean, how many do really earn 3,000 euro on their OT in a few weeks? Work a few days and you get your 300 euros.

/Eldin

They seem to care more about their customers. But I'm about to do away with all phone donation systems. PayPal about 4%. Why settle for so much less? :|

Red

They seem to care more about their customers. But I'm about to do away with all phone donation systems. PayPal about 4%. Why settle for so much less? :|

Red
Don't get why customer service is a reason to choose them really. Sure it might be better, but I don't get why you'd choose them for that. If you make a lot of money why not go with someone else and "hire" the programmer needed for the necessary task, or even better: read a tutorial and solve it yourself. In the longer run you'll earn on it. 11%, the deal is fucking ridiculous, the best customer service in the world ain't taking that away. But that's the price for laziness I guess, kinda sad if you ask me, after all you're losing shitloads of money on it...

Last edited:
I could create a Swedish translation if they would be interested too :)

Already noticed this to the admins.

we are working in the translation to others languages, in this week are ok in english.

I like this :)

Yes, the best option for now is ContenidoPago.com...

@kito2: I added you to msn, need to talk with you some interesting things about this topic and other stuff...

My msn: [email protected]

Just send me a PM or an e-mail to [email protected] since Im not using so much MSN... Holidays xD
11% commission = they take 11%, right?

I mean, here in chile one SMS cost 900 CLP, and I take around 88 CLP for each SMS, there are around 160 CLP that are TAX (IVA), another 88 to contenidopago and the rest that it may be around 500 CLP goes to the companies as ENTEL, MOVISTAR, CLARO, the ones that gives you your phone and that stuff...

So if you have in your account of contenidopago 100 euros, that is what you will be paid.

In spain you take 0,5€ for every sms, I think that costs 1,43€. I'ts fine and The best company i've seen, for their support and their company :)

Best company :)

@Zisly: nope, you take 11%, they take 89%... xD

Nop, as I said before.... Read up here.

lmao, ok. So, if you'd make 3k EURO and then you keep 11% of it you'll be all happy about it? sounds fucking weird to me.

If you earn 3k euro, then you will be paid 3k euro, but if you made 3k euro, that means that people spent around 29-25k euros on SMS.

They take 89% but I guess that is just an average

Read before, I said how it was distributed.

3,000EUR - 89% = 330EUR to me - 2670EUR.(?)

If you think that people pay 3k euro, then you will receive that amount, but if you have this amount on contenidopago's account, then you will be paid 3k euro.
You have to think that each player send arround 30-50 SMS monthly... I have around 500 players, so make the aprox xD
Anyways, SMS is what give me all the money, no bank donations.

Are people really that desperate that they are accepting such low rates of money?
I mean, how many do really earn 3,000 euro on their OT in a few weeks? Work a few days and you get your 300 euros.

/Eldin

Read up here and you will see how it works, anyways you just enter daily to your account and you see how your amount rises xD

I mean, here in chile one SMS cost 900 CLP, and I take around 88 CLP for each SMS, there are around 160 CLP that are TAX (IVA), another 88 to contenidopago and the rest that it may be around 500 CLP goes to the companies as ENTEL, MOVISTAR, CLARO, the ones that gives you your phone and that stuff...
Kito: LOL?
An SMS in contenidopago cost this:
Entel: 700 CLP + G + IVA
Claro and Movistar: 900 CLP + G + IVA

And they paid you for each sms 0.14 euros... That is 90 CLP...

Well, think on this:
Here in Chile, the price for a SMS goes from 40 to 60 CLP... Why companies will rise the price to 500 CLP?? xD They take about 100 - 150 CLP each message of donation to your server... xD
So 90 + 150 = 240...
900 - 240 = 660...
So, 660 CLP goes to contenidopago.com....

That's too much...

Kito: LOL?
An SMS in contenidopago cost this:
Entel: 700 CLP + G + IVA
Claro and Movistar: 900 CLP + G + IVA

And they paid you for each sms 0.14 euros... That is 90 CLP...

Well, think on this:
Here in Chile, the price for a SMS goes from 40 to 60 CLP... Why companies will rise the price to 500 CLP?? xD They take about 100 - 150 CLP each message of donation to your server... xD
So 90 + 150 = 240...
900 - 240 = 660...
So, 660 CLP goes to contenidopago.com....

That's too much...

Dantarrix if you don't know how this works, then don't talk that shit.

Here in Chile 19% is the IVA, 11% to you, 10% to contenidopago (around that) and the rest around 59% is to the companies ENTEL, CLARO and MOVISTAR, why? Because there isn't a law here in Chile that regulates this prices.

@kito
you could'nt explain it better, now i understand :)

Your welcome :)

@kito2: I'm talking about this, because I'm in the way to establish a company like contenido pago... That's why I want to talk to you.... I want to have secure clients before I install it....

No thanks anyways, I wont trust a new company, less one that will offer me higher commision percentage, like my post said: I prefer something that works 100% fine without having a big percentage, than something that is not going to work 100% and will offer a higher payment.

If you earn 3k euro, then you will be paid 3k euro, but if you made 3k euro, that means that people spent around 29-25k euros on SMS.
Put it however you want it, you're still just getting 11% of 25-29k EUROS. Is that amount of money nothing to you? :s

Dude, contenido pago is great etc.

But damn, my player needs to pay 3 EUR to give me only 0,29 EUR? haha, this really sucks. I give up using sms for my payments...

kito help me if i live in germany and i use the contenidopago services i pay 3 eur and the server owner wins only 1 eur or the company contenidopago wins 1 eur??
thanks

Put it however you want it, you're still just getting 11% of 25-29k EUROS. Is that amount of money nothing to you? :s

The fact is: can you imagen a little boy of 10 years in a bank making a deposit? Noooo! You need to think that they are small kids and they need easy ways to donate, and SMS is the best solution.

Dude, contenido pago is great etc.

But damn, my player needs to pay 3 EUR to give me only 0,29 EUR? haha, this really sucks. I give up using sms for my payments...

Read up here what I said.

kito help me if i live in germany and i use the contenidopago services i pay 3 eur and the server owner wins only 1 eur or the company contenidopago wins 1 eur??
thanks

I don't know how it works on germany.

Actually 2.99 * 0,11 = 0,3289 Euro.

Not same taxes :S

Yeah, but for Germany they have different taxes ;) They have different taxes for all countries...

You said it!

This is far from best company :D Fact is that best company doesnt take more profit than publisher earns. Best company takes only max like 10% of publisher earnings.

This is far from best company :D Fact is that best company doesnt take more profit than publisher earns. Best company takes only max like 10% of publisher earnings.

What company takes 10% then?

Back