• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best SMS company...

After this I tried with allopass or something like that where they offered me comisions of about 25-30% and I was amazed (as far as I know, DaoPay just paid me 18%), so they convinced me and when I tried to install the system they told me "this is up to you, for your own, you have to hire a programmer who will make this work, we wont offer you help"... I said: what a shitty company, they offer you amazing things, but when you have to make them work, you wont get any help or support... What a shit!

What, do you seriously expect them to write your code for you?

Ok, let's stop discussion % as I'm getting confused... Which company gives the best offer? allopass?

He could have paid someone to do it or learn it himself. Either way he'd earn on it after a couple of purchases.
Ok, let's stop discussion % and commissions as I'm getting confused, feels like the word is being used wrong... Which company gives the best offer? like if a user pays 1 EURO/USD for something, so you get to keep as much as possible of that. allopass?

Last edited by a moderator:
He could have paid someone to do it or learn it himself. Either way he'd earn on it after a couple of purchases.
Ok, let's stop discussion % and commissions as I'm getting confused, feels like the word is being used wrong... Which company gives the best offer? like if a user pays 1 EURO/USD for something, so you get to keep as much as possible of that. allopass?

How much does allopass give in %?

Also, something that I find pretty important are how long you have to wait for payout and how many countries they support.

Y U NO UNDERSTAND THE MAIN IDEA OF THIS THREAD?
Kito is a good admin, he manages a really good server and he receive a lot of payments, he had been using another companies and they did not cover with all his expectatives, ContenidoPago has filled all his expectatives, and although he doesn't get too much percentage he has found the best company, with good attention and no errors, in other words "not everything that glitters is gold". A good offer doesn't mean good attention.

He is trying to say that if you want a good and stable SMS company you can trust on ContenidoPago.

Its kinda horrible when you think about it, everything below 50% is horrible payments but i'll guess its better than nothing.
You can't expect big sms companies to make everything for you (@topic i'll guess that what you wanted).

Daopay got an horrible support and they also got bugs they doesn't care about at all, thats all i know about SMS companies.

Oh yes, you don't expect that? Then go and start spending your money and time on a company that wont offer something already working.

@up: paygol.com

As far as I know they offer good commision, but I have heard some troubles with payments... And also, do you know every how many time they pay?

How much does allopass give in %?

Also, something that I find pretty important are how long you have to wait for payout and how many countries they support.

They offered to me something like every 1 euro for each SMS around 0.30 euros, but I don't know how they are working actually, anyways if you try with them, you will have to pay a programmer to make it works, because they just let you use the system but they doesn't give us the phps and that stuff.

Y U NO UNDERSTAND THE MAIN IDEA OF THIS THREAD?
Kito is a good admin, he manages a really good server and he receive a lot of payments, he had been using another companies and they did not cover with all his expectatives, ContenidoPago has filled all his expectatives, and although he doesn't get too much percentage he has found the best company, with good attention and no errors, in other words "not everything that glitters is gold". A good offer doesn't mean good attention.

He is trying to say that if you want a good and stable SMS company you can trust on ContenidoPago.

That's true, and basically it was the point.

Its kinda horrible when you think about it, everything below 50% is horrible payments but i'll guess its better than nothing.
You can't expect big sms companies to make everything for you (@topic i'll guess that what you wanted).

Daopay got an horrible support and they also got bugs they doesn't care about at all, thats all i know about SMS companies.

The real fact is that you can't imagine a kid of about 10 years in a bank making a deposit, but you can imagine him with a cellphone sending SMS...
A freak data is that here in Chile we are around 17,000,000 persons and there are around 21,000,000 of cellphones, weird? HAHA

Of course..
PAYGOL!

Haven't tested it and also I have heard bad things from them.

I can withdraw the money in contenidopago to paypal??

Yes.

Oh yes, you don't expect that? Then go and start spending your money and time on a company that wont offer something already working.

Are you serious? There is no "already working one size fits all" solution that a payment provider can offer you. Allopass offers very clear instructions and documentation for integration with your site that any competent web developer can follow. It's completely unreasonable to assume that they would spend countless hours of manpower providing tailored programming services to their clients.

Your website isn't loading for me, so let me ask you - do you use PayPal? Did they write the payment integration code on your site for you?

Are you serious? There is no "already working one size fits all" solution that a payment provider can offer you. Allopass offers very clear instructions and documentation for integration with your site that any competent web developer can follow. It's completely unreasonable to assume that they would spend countless hours of manpower providing tailored programming services to their clients.

Your website isn't loading for me, so let me ask you - do you use PayPal? Did they write the payment integration code on your site for you?

pretty much all the layouts got paypal, eigther way how much does allopay take as in % of the income

Honestly, if I were to implement donations I'd make it through credit cards and for those who are too young, why not an ad service? >.> You make revenue and it doesn't cost them anything but a few clicks of a picture. How do you think Youtubers make so much money? >ADS< I'm blanking on what site it was, but there was an actual MMO site that allowed you to do surveys in order to get money, so obviously that idea works. Just have them choose "ADs" and when you receive the revenue, update their points. Why charge someone $5 through SMS when the most you're going to see is $1 when you can just as easily charge them $5 through Visa and see the whole amount?

When allopass contacted a few months ago that system wasn't working like that... You had to program it all by yourself, nice anyways.
My website won't load to people that doesn't live in Chile, anyways I don't use paypal since people can make a chargeback.
Answering your question: a friend writed the code for me.

pretty much all the layouts got paypal, eigther way how much does allopay take as in % of the income

Check Allopass : Solutions de micro paiement et paiement sur Internet (fr)

Honestly, if I were to implement donations I'd make it through credit cards and for those who are too young, why not an ad service? >.> You make revenue and it doesn't cost them anything but a few clicks of a picture. How do you think Youtubers make so much money? >ADS< I'm blanking on what site it was, but there was an actual MMO site that allowed you to do surveys in order to get money, so obviously that idea works. Just have them choose "ADs" and when you receive the revenue, update their points. Why charge someone $5 through SMS when the most you're going to see is $1 when you can just as easily charge them $5 through Visa and see the whole amount?

Nice idea that about ADS, you make people click them or answer surveys for you, and you pay them with points.

Also it have a referer system that gives the 5% of the earning money that you earn to your referer :)

How much do i earn by living in sweden if i had like 50 euro? they can max withdraw 60% if they take more no then!

And which country does it work with?

Last edited:
If you earn 50euros, you earn 50 euros xD
If people pay 50 euros in total of sms, you will earn 31 euros.

So if people pay 50 euro i get 31 euro of the cash when i withdraw?

And how many country works too?

Back