• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best song ever(?)

Theres nothing like the "Best song", everyone has their own point of view for example, I just listened to 1:00 minute of this song you posted and I'll never hear it again since I think it's very stupid, non-sense etc. I like old rock music, some people like eminem, those fans of eminem can say that "X song of eminem is the best song ever" but that isn't what I think, my main reaction will be "Who in the world listens to this crap?" so my point is that everyone has their own point of view.

Theres nothing like the "Best song", everyone has their own point of view for example, I just listened to 1:00 minute of this song you posted and I'll never hear it again since I think it's very stupid, non-sense etc. I like old rock music, some people like eminem, those fans of eminem can say that "X song of eminem is the best song ever" but that isn't what I think, my main reaction will be "Who in the world listens to this crap?" so my point is that everyone has their own point of view.
If you were referring to the first post, it was a joke...

I hope you're fucking kidding me.

I agree.

He's right, the song is utterly shit and idiotic. I know it's not a serious song since it was something to promote their TV show or something(?)
But everyone has their own point of view, IMO in this entire thread my favorite song is what Shadowsong posted

That question can't be answered objectively, so I don't know what's the point of this thread.
From my point of view:

Well I'm not sure what you mean by this, I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic by making this thread, but I stopped and started thinking for a second and then said to myself "If people actually enjoy listening to Justin Bieber, One Direction, etc. Theirs probably people that enjoy this crap"

Back