• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Team on Shadowcores ?

Best Team on Shadowcores?

• Total voters
Revolution, easy, if anyone said they are , they are lying, just send warmode and get a new lose ;)

Revolution? Masa? coś tam się śmiali.
You are not the best, you have the most people in your guild, i know what jordi's doing before gather "Fix more ppl, only high lvls, only pro players" We were fighting few weeks/mby a month ago when we were 30vs30. We won it 30-12, still think Revolution is "The best"? Because i don't.

You are not the best, you have the most people in your guild, i know what jordi's doing before gather "Fix more ppl, only high lvls, only pro players" We were fighting few weeks/mby a month ago when we were 30vs30. We won it 30-12, still think Revolution is "The best"? Because i don't.
we are not m0re than 30 per gather now , send warmode

We are 20 in gather right now, ANYONE WANT WAR? OR U DONT HAVE FUCKING BALLLS¿!!!!!!! MASA? HAHAHHAH YESTERDAY WE FOUGHT AGAINST 2 GUILDS AT THE SAME TIME 25 VS 50 HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

nobody has BALLS TO FIGHT US

first to know who is the best team, there to look at the Win warmode.

thanks

Jordi before gather: "fix more people we are only 35 and they are 20! guys fix more people, only high levels, only pro players!!"
Jordi after gather: "good job guys, we were 50 and they 20. we crushed them 50-10, good job"

I've seen few people from Ping Pong around and few from Revolution all others seems to be unknown to me.

Jordi before gather: "fix more people we are only 35 and they are 20! guys fix more people, only high levels, only pro players!!"
Jordi after gather: "good job guys, we were 50 and they 20. we crushed them 50-10, good job"
Mursu ur just lieing and you know it :p remember when u was with maslana 50 vs 35 on svargrond ? 130 to 120 to me with 15 ppl less.
U're just talking like this bcs you know with a balanced teams u will always loose agaisnt me also not so many ppl want to be in ur team cuz it's a piece of shit , just bunch of trades without pvp.
Come on fight at 21:00 trust me now we're max 25 / 30 at gather , try to fight maybe ? then you can talk .

Mursu ur just lieing and you know it :p remember when u was with maslana 50 vs 35 on svargrond ? 130 to 120 to me with 15 ppl less.
U're just talking like this bcs you know with a balanced teams u will always loose agaisnt me also not so many ppl want to be in ur team cuz it's a piece of shit , just bunch of trades without pvp.
Come on fight at 21:00 trust me now we're max 25 / 30 at gather , try to fight maybe ? then you can talk .

Im not "still not " thats a first , a second i talked with holo gram when we will fight ,so dont panic . You will lose soon ;)
And we will see , my olds are coming back shadowcores ,and fuck other ots . Good luck in gather :) Let better team win ;)
/Mursu

Back