• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Team on Shadowcores ?

Best Team on Shadowcores?

• Total voters
Mursu Dobrze Rozpierdol ten Server , przeciez Ty zawsze jestes tu w czolowce.
Zadne Jacolasy, Jordie , Nuskeje, Maslany Fullga Kabany, Calary, Zduny , San Ge i inne gowna moga ci tylko laske zrobic .
Pamietaj zawsze masz wiernych fanów

Jordi im not Mursu, I think he don't need any noob accounts for "actions" like these.
Im just watching these teams on shadow, it's fun to see 20 ppl Mursu and 35 you, and he crushed you 30-12 or 30-5 I don't remember for now.

Mursu have never won over Revolution, please stfu. He maybe won over Pink guys sometime, but Revolution have new members and the bad warers have been kicked, fight us now please.

mursi jordi malana all fucking shits who start play tibia in 2014
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tgr0.jpg

and i don't know why i put fourth Shit . It should be Salar. Oh salar and shit it's the same so

I laughed so hard that I shit myself and then got aids and got into a plane crash but when that plane crashed we landed on train tracks and then I got runover by the train. I laughed the whole time and I died

I laughed so hard that I shit myself and then got aids and got into a plane crash but when that plane crashed we landed on train tracks and then I got runover by the train. I laughed the whole time and I died
Get ur shit together mens

Back