• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Tibian Pushers Open Tibia Servers Ever Had

Who was the best pusher in Open Tibia?

• Killian

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Mayhem

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Navid

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Skeon

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Ziorr

Votes: 14 18.2%

• Total voters
Obviously you failed math average sd hit 350. 350+350=700 and I have 1400 health so how does that make sense? + i use ssas average hit 70. 70+70=140 so gz brain
gz u know how to count, when we say die on 2 sds we mean that u die easy like a noob

Skeon? Since when did this involve best push max?

I'm pretty sure Skeon doesnt use pushmax, played with him for a couple of years, he is pretty good teached me some stuff aswel back then about pushing

OT: For me its probably Killian, he showed us over the years insane plays, and just because he was pushing already like a beast since a very long time i consider him as the best pusher overall, its not like i didnt push him or something cause i did it alot just like he did it to me, perfectes pushes wich you cant wall are pretty much devestating, ehm for the rest Mayhem was around 2011 with killian aswel a monster, most likely his mwalls inbetween enemy teams were just gamebreaking haha, Ziorr played mostly druid i think but i guess he is a alright pusher nowadays on inferna even tho its easy on rl tibia to push people, (my xinup and zingi experience on titania xD)

For the rest i think everyone can push pretty solid nowadays, the funny thing was back then if you could push pretty good it would be seen fast cause not much people were able to do it

Let me give you guys a tip haha, shouldnt be doing this but aye idc anymore tibia is pretty much dead, pushing is about mindgames and feeling, watch the video i posted on my last post Minute 0:45 "Epic Skadi" (aka zingi) Sees im incomming, he is pretty confused cause he doesnt know where im gonna push him, he is stressing cause he knows if he is gonna manual trash himself it will be to late and the push will still execute true his trash, so i took the most step north and walked back south so he thinks i am gonna push him to the north east of him, i take a step south and move back north to confuse him again, i see that he mwalled the north east spot of him just like i wanted him to do so i pushed him to the south east where my team is, notice there is a Snake under him, i push the snake rapidly to the east so he thinks im trying to push him east but instantly when i push the snake east i push him south instantly, i tell Bobbo to move west so i can push him southwest so more people can reach, time is frags people every second counts in a war, body block him a couple of times, take the spot north of me and move back and mwall it to make sure he doesnt tries to espace.. easy.

so yeah its alot of about mindgames as you see, "Confusing the enemy by playing smart." :p

Im pretty sure i can beat everyone atm. If you wanna test just ask me where can we duel each other.

Back