• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best vocation in real tibia with 9.40 update? VOTE

Best real tibia 9.40 vocation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ripags

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Give us reason on why u choose each vocation and also consider facc or pacc account, waste,money making, etc etc.

I choose Sorcerer because, they level fastest if there rich Pacc, there not very good at moneymaking tho :/

I like knights because they're boss when you play it the right way.
Skills are top priority; in the past couple updates, CipSoft has been making knights stronger.
Hopefully they'll do it again this summer, I'm working on a character on Amera.

Thanks for answer, atm i dont know what too choose, have 33 sorcerer 27 knight and 20 paladin :D

it depends what you want them for. atm sorcs are at a small disadvantage b/c they cant sio so no knight ever wants to hunt with them and uhs from the shop are way to much at 18k/100. if anything pallys might be a little overpowered b/c at high levels they can tank like a knight. worst part about knights between 100-250~ you will have a hard time PGing on your own you need to hunt with a druid or sorc. Sorcs/Druids always level the fastest. at high levels 250+ can make tons of experience by them selves 1milexp/hr + several mages 300+ said they were reaching over 1.5mil exp/hr at the hive born. between leveling 100-180~ for a mage is the most boring.

overall the vocations are pretty balanced. the biggest problem is that they are too similar. so its up to you. if you want to level fast go with a sorc/druid. if your a knight/pally training is a must which is pretty boring.

All have their advantages at higher levels, but I prefer to play Knight's. Why? Probably because I don't like running from my target.

My vote goes for druids! Ive always wanted to be one but i am too lazy to start up another character, all places are crowded with botters anyways >_>. Druid seems to be fun as it comes to team hunting. I used to share exp with a druid while i was blocking him nightmares and he was healing me. I am tired of being knight and working my ass off with exping in boring spawns doing circles while other knights bot and have fun in rl.

Druids!

Best in war becuse the paralyse healing and the support!
team hunts you can make alot of cash.
And you can make alot of levels with them and they are really fun to manuel. And Really fun at high levels. go hunt some hard monsters with a knight.

My vote goes for druids! Ive always wanted to be one but i am too lazy to start up another character, all places are crowded with botters anyways >_>. Druid seems to be fun as it comes to team hunting. I used to share exp with a druid while i was blocking him nightmares and he was healing me. I am tired of being knight and working my ass off with exping in boring spawns doing circles while other knights bot and have fun in rl.

Why don't you bot too?

Druid - You can heal your friends, you can go to services to get money. But don't have many EXP/ Profit.
Knight- You can go to service, get really many money, get many EXP with "Draken Walls" and many many profit in "Draken Walls".
Sorcerer- Is just good for EXP.
Pally- I don't know.

Anwser: Knight/Druid

Back