• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best war on tibia ( check out )

Every movie nowadays records the ventrilo too. I really HATE that. You can't enjoy a good PVP movie without awesome music to it.It's not like I love to listen to your voices.
However, I didn't like the movie that much anyways. It's messy, bad filmed and some really annoying effects in the beginning :eek:

W / e you say this is da best

[video=youtube;W_bTQsqlu6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_bTQsqlu6w[/video]

FAR from the best war ever

In my opinion the best war ever would be rom vs fag

But this guy videos are so cool and music too :D
Tibia Pk Lunara - YouTube

No! Sorry Dyablo97, but whoever puts hardstyle music in EVERY PK video deserves a brain surgery. Sorry. I've checked that guy's videos and there's not even ONE without a hardstyle music. Dafuq?! BAAAM BAAAM BAAAM BAAAM BAAAM BAAAM BAAAM BAAAM ... You gotta take some 'pills' to enjoy that kind of music lmao.

The video @Ajkula999 posted is pretty decent though.

Depends on which music you listen to, some people enjoy pop, some people enjoy metal and some people enjoy hardstyle

Every movie nowadays records the ventrilo too. I really HATE that. You can't enjoy a good PVP movie without awesome music to it.It's not like I love to listen to your voices.
However, I didn't like the movie that much anyways. It's messy, bad filmed and some really annoying effects in the beginning :eek:

I think its exciting when its with vt rec, and a lot of people also :) It's much clearer with vt rec you know what will happen and you understand a lot more :) But I kinda agree, its not good when the full movie is with VT REC like this one :) You should vary :)

Back