• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best way to fix Items.xml and Monsters?

Dankoo

Reaction score
Hello,

My items.xml is missing a lot of IDs 11000+, and some monsters are dropping items they shouldn't be because the IDs are wrong.

I want to fix it, but I would like to know if there's a method for doing so, something that makes it easier and with better results.

Is there a way to know exactly what version of items.xml/items.otb I use?

Thanks

I think you can generate an items.xml file with an items.otb editor. Try open it with the latest available and see if you get any errors. If so post them. While you've loaded your file you can go to Tools and Update OTB and it will most likely show you which version it's for. After that you go to plugins and open whatever version it was and there you shall find the signatures of both dat and spr along with the otb version.

Hopefully there is an easier way to find out what you needed that someone else can explain.

Back