• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best way to level up a sorcerer?

Bogart

...has super panda powers
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
ehmm well, I've never leveled up a sorcerer so..
what's the best and fast way to level up a sorcerer without premium?

Be as gay as possible, and don't forget to wear a wand. (proven to work)

--

Es enserio xd, los maguitos tienen ventaja con sus palos magicos D:

Be as gay as possible, and don't forget to wear a wand. (proven to work)

--

Es enserio xd, los maguitos tienen ventaja con sus palos magicos D:

D:! yeah I know, but you can use a sword to not run out of mana too :3
--
Tambien es encerio, :D!

World? :]]

+ Best way is to buy premium, without it, mages suck.

I think knight sucks without prem.

Every voc sucks without prem.

There is no point to make mage if you are not going to buy prem, you cant use most important spells and there is no any good hunting places. You are going to miss alot of fun with free account :)

once you reach level 45 head to golems with a good knight, and there you go ;) - you can take up to 120~ in a few.

Just try to get to level 45-50, then you'll be able to skip by to level 100+ very very quickly if you had a blocker at worker/war golems or grim reapers.
Too bad the UE spam days are over, else you could UE worker golems and get level 100 in a couple days.

make tasks, it is the best way to level & gain money/items at the same time.

best way to level up fast is to buy alot of redbull and play 24/7 iff you dont like that you have to download bot!

You're probably not going to believe me now, but I am for real when I say this. Go to thais (ancient temple) orcs and make waypoints through the whole cave. Level there untill you reach lvl 80, then buy prem.

You're probably not going to believe me now, but I am for real when I say this. Go to thais (ancient temple) orcs and make waypoints through the whole cave. Level there untill you reach lvl 80, then buy prem.

mi nao bot >.<

Back