• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Beta (Looking to host need help setting up)

CoakFraust

Reaction score
Hello, i have recently started my own server i have finally finished all the final touches, i would like to go into my testing phase but in order to do so i have to host the game, i would like someone to explain to me how to set up the phpmyadmin files for the game so i can get it online. i am willing to [pay for assistance.
1. Website creation for the game
2. phpmyadmin set up for the hosting
----------------------------------------
If you feel like you are capable please contact me. once im able to get the game up ill be looking for staff and new players for the BETA.
----Enigmas Dogma----
coming soon

Hello, i have recently started my own server i have finally finished all the final touches, i would like to go into my testing phase but in order to do so i have to host the game, i would like someone to explain to me how to set up the phpmyadmin files for the game so i can get it online. i am willing to [pay for assistance.
1. Website creation for the game
2. phpmyadmin set up for the hosting
----------------------------------------
If you feel like you are capable please contact me. once im able to get the game up ill be looking for staff and new players for the BETA.
----Enigmas Dogma----
coming soon
You'll find tons of threads on this forum that talk about starting a server. I can help you if your host is Windows. Without going into security or performance merits, I use Xampp, which comes with a web server and database. You need to import your database schema (which contains the tables) or the base backup, after that find a compatible site for your project (I don't see the need to start one from scratch). You need to provide us with relevant information like: TFS version, operating system, etc.

Back