• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Beta] Ruthless Chaos - Season 3 (RPG)

Glecko

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Start of the closed beta: Wednesday 3th of February at 13:00h CET

For those of you not familiar with Ruthless Chaos, it is a low-rate RPG server. Its secondseason ended a couple of months ago, and we are about to release the third season of it.

If you wish to learn more about Ruthless Chaos, check out the advertisement thread or the trailer of Seasons 1 and 2.

Before releasing Season 3, we will be having a Closed Beta to test for potential bugs and balance issues. Anybody is welcome to apply.
It will probably last 1 week, depending on the bugs we find and the amount of active testers. There will be rewards for the testers that report the most bugs, in relation to their relevance, as well as their activity.

These will be the features added to Ruthless Chaos with Season 3:

The Profession system

Two professions have been introduced into the game, Blacksmithing and Alchemy. A blacksmith will be able to mine ores that can be found throughout the world and use them to craft powerful weaponry and armorpieces. Alchemists gather herbs and use them to brew powerful elixirs and battle potions.
We are focusing the profession system to be a great solo-play alternative, specially at high levels, where the solo content is strongly overshadowed by teamplay.
FBo4chr.gif

50JpoyU.png

Examples of items and potions craftable with the profession system.
The realm of Khur'obaros

A new underwater-themed dungeon for players of level 200. Venture into the depths of the Pha'iun realm and fight unique creatures and bosses.

ogsMo6z.png
bzncvFB.png

The undead city of Azara

A new undead city in ruins on the northern part of Frisiga. Once inhabited by traders and now under a curse, the city will serve as both a hunting place and a major questline.

TPYviqk.png

The Battle Arena

A PvP arena where teams of up to 5 players will be able to battle each other without death penalty.

QrjrnzN.png

Other minor features

Several lesser features have been added to the game, such as shrines that temporarily enhance your character, and new spells like the sorcerer's Overload and Conflagration, the druid's Blessing of Protection and the knight's Shield Bash and Seizure. Paladins have not received new spells, but have rather received a whole set of new distance weapons and equipment with special effects, like slowing your target's speed or lifesteal.​

rVUTzCc.png

cZvxRzW.png

If you want to participate in the beta, let us know by posting on this thread or in our forum. In case you played Ruthless Chaos in beforehand, make sure to state which previous season(s) you played and your character name from that season.

See you in-game soon!
grin.png

Follow us!

Last edited:
I'd love to participate in the Beta.
I played both seasons, but wasn't very high the first one. Got to 150~ on second season.
My name was Shade on season 2, could've been the same on season 1, no idea tbh.

Very recommended, even though (as Jonnet stated) the endgame gets a bit grindy, it got editted later on in Season 2 to make it cost less time.

Some bossfootage I shot of Season 2:

One of the best and long lasting servers I've ever played for. I was very lucky to find an awesome group of people and we ended up becoming good friends.
The server was pretty well balanced aside from a few things that were fixed. There was a lot of strategy involved while playing the server which made it exciting.
This was the first server where I actually had a real team and I enjoyed it a lot. It was for sure one of the most fun times I've had while playing Tibia.
Not sure if I'll end up playing again, but I'm glad to see it's still an active project. :)

Not sure if I will be able to test it all the way, but im willing to put some time on it.

Greetings, Liro.

Important Note: The start time of the beta has changed from 15:00 to 13:00 CET.

I'll be sure to check this out when I find some time to play , seems like a really nice custom server.

The Beta is online! Remember to create your account with the account manager (1/1). Also, please report your bug findings on our forum here.
Remember also to download the latest client here

The Beta is online! Remember to create your account with the account manager (1/1). Also, please report your bug findings on our forum here.
Remember also to download the latest client here

I believe the account manager is broken for some reason. I can't access the account manager on my own account, nor on the 1/1 account.

Really liking the Mining and Alchemy system so far.
You should fix so that the mining anvil becomes individual so people can't steal from you while crafting.

Great to see this server back, never really played a lot because of school but I hope I get more time this time around.

By the way, I like how you just copied and pasted or just misstyped the description of your server..
In the first paragraph:
"For those of you not familiar with Ruthless Chaos, it is a low-rate RPG server. Its first season ended a couple of months ago, and we are about to release the second season of it."

Are we not talking about the third season? xD
Anyways, good luck.

Back