• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Beta-Test] Sylphera.com. Report bugs here.

Name:Timm
Languages: English, German , Franch and Polish
Primary Language: I speak Fluent Germany and English , Little French and Little Polish
Job :Mapper,Tutor

Why join Beta testing?
Helping Peopels
Map some Hunting Place
Reporting Bugs
For Fun
and and and ;D

Please Msg Me here or in Msn --> [email protected]
Tiliom :thumbup:

Name:
Dextrol

Language(s): Swedish , English , German
Primary Language:Swedish , English
Job(s)? GM,CM,TUTOR,GOD?

Why Join Beta Testing.

1.Seems Like a lot of fun

2.I think i can help alot. Because im experienced since tibia 7.6

3.I can help the community with problems.

Regards Dextrol

Last edited:
I'd like to thank all our beta-testers for a nice work. You are helping us alot! But we still need more so you can still apply for a spot!!

My Name is Allen..
Im 15 years old
Living in BiH atm moving to Austria again after 2 weeks..
Job's? I just want to test the server out , and help people (if it will be online) if they need help and such..
Primare Language : german

I know, hoster failed with recompiling servers up soon as possible! Hoster ain't online so it can take a while.

My Name is husam
Im 14 years old
i live at egypt

Job's?i will help the players on the serv and im like 24 hr online
Primare Language : English,Arabic

If you're going to advertise the site, and the connection log-in, its a public test server right? If it is, nothing to apply.

If nothing to apply, this is in the wrong section.

I had an application @ the first but when people randomely came in I opened it public. If it's the wrong section then the OTland staff could move it? :p

Back