• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [BETA TESTERS] Eldonia-RL is in need of beta testers!

Eldonia

eldonia.zapto.org
Reaction score
Hello!

Im working on a rl map ot called Eldonia, as i wrote on the thread title i need some Beta testers.

Information:

Allround rates:
Code:
rateSkill = 35.0
rateMagic = 25.0
rateLoot = 2.5
Protection level = 15

EXP Stages:
Code:
1-50 = 20x
51-80 = 17x
81-100 = 14x
101-130 = 10x
131-150 = 7x
151-200 = 5x
201-250 = 3x
251-300 = 2x
301-? = 1x

Skull system:
We do not use Black Skull and 1 frag will go away each 24h.
You will also get a small portion of experience when killing a player in about your level.
Code:
dailyFragsToRedSkull = 6
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 12
monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 20

About rune charges and ect...

Rune charges will go out , weapon charges too, like enchanted and ice rapier got 20 charges.

All distance weapons will end but only 1% breakchance on most of them :) -- Can be changed. I did this because balancing the cap btw paladins and knights.

We are aiming for a Mid/Low exp rate server.

All those rates can be changed by players requests now in the BETA Stage.

Addons are nearly like Rl tibia with some custom adjustments.

There will be donations but NOT overpowered to pay the cost of the dedicated server.

Application for being a BETA tester:

To report a bug use !report blabla.

Code:
Name(Ingame):
Time playing Tibia:
Time playing Open Tibia:
Why do you wanna be a BETA Tester?

Regards
Eldonia Staff.

You could also come with suggestions in this thread, And no flaming about "More real maps" Please, Thank you!

Wish you a great day. :)

Last edited:
I like the idea of an Mid/Low rate server. The most rl maps are high exp :p

Todays Players need fun server ((Bored from rl map)) :D

Anyway Good Luck

Todays Players need fun server ((Bored from rl map)) :D

Anyway Good Luck

Im trying to do a RPG/PVP Based one with mid/low rate because all other rl maps are like get to lvl 300 in 1 hour and pk around unbalanced, And im aiming to let the players choose what they wants but mostly RPGish, all other rl maps are just made for money and high exp.

Im trying to do a RPG/PVP Based one with mid/low rate because all other rl maps are like get to lvl 300 in 1 hour and pk around unbalanced, And im aiming to let the players choose what they wants but mostly RPGish, all other rl maps are just made for money and high exp.

I like that! :D, Please guys join! :p

yeah i was lagging pretty bad so your going to have to up the rates a little bit to compensate for that :S and ill try and play a bit more only made it to level 12 before it got annoying

Well, I don't see any problem with testing this server I like this guy idea!

Do I need to fill any form?

Name(Ingame): Zatjin
Email: [email protected]
Time playing Tibia: Around 5-6 years.
Time playing Open Tibia: About 3 years.
Why do you wanna be a BETA Tester? I want to be a beta tester since this seems to have potential to be good, and I want to aid you with the server.

Name(Ingame): Odin
Time playing Tibia: Since 2005
Time playing Open Tibia: 2 or 3 years
This project looks to be the type of server I like, I just think it will grow and I wanna help it!

Name(Ingame): Odin
Time playing Tibia: Since 2005
Time playing Open Tibia: 2 or 3 years
This project looks to be the type of server I like, I just think it will grow and I wanna help it!

PMed

Cmon, We need more! :D

Sweddy, I can be à tester... But to lazy to fill in That form, so msg me on msn :)

Sweddy, I can be à tester... But to lazy to fill in That form, so msg me on msn :)

PMed.

Btw, Every BETA tester got a chance to win donation items depending on how many testers it is and how many bugs you find :)

Name(Ingame): RushCrush
Time playing Tibia: ...
Time playing Open Tibia: 4-8 hours
Why do you wanna be a BETA Tester? Because i got plenty of time and i wanna support this project ;)

Back
Top Bottom