• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beto's Mapping Thread

What should the next continent be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why a desert one? :mad:, desert is too easy, there are a lot of desert maps, i have seen a lot of desert maps, more than snow ones or jungle ones... i find more interesting a new jungle city or a snowy one than a desert one... also seeing an underwater one would be fantastic :)

Last part of the continent
morZotR.png

http://2.1m.yt/morZotR.png

the map looks nice but give us some in-game pics pls, the dark ones with some small colorful lights are my favorites :)
adding a last comment... i didn't really liked the ground you used...
it is acceptable and looks great, but did you tried with a darker one? it may look better (i mean because the walls colors) :p

the map looks nice but give us some in-game pics pls, the dark ones with some small colorful lights are my favorites :)
adding a last comment... i didn't really liked the ground you used...
it is acceptable and looks great, but did you tried with a darker one? it may look better (i mean because the walls colors) :p
I tried.. but I thought it was way too dark for a lab.

Back