• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Better to leave, instead of staying and problems will not be ended.

iFATE

ForgottenL.hopto.org
Reaction score
Yeah, the 3rd/4th thread to leave, but..
I'm really leaving, that's enough, I've got a lot of things from this forum, from it:
(Got flamed, Got insulted, Got accused, Got insulted on my mother/country).

But, I've learned a lot, from some people here,
Now I can live without getting hurted.
You guys learned me how to be hated, really.

I'd like to thank all of:
(Zisly, Scarlet Ayleid (Ma two older sister), Rambo (Ta7eyaty), Talaturen (Take care of your forum, dear), Three Magic (Cya Beo), kito2 (Your server wasn't downloaded any time), Peroxide (I respect you dude), elf, Bogart, Red, Cyko, Zatjin).
Maybe someone was forgotten, but he is sure remembered.

I hope everyone will enjoy his real life, and his forum life.
I've enjoyed for a long time in this great forum, and I've met a lot of awesome people.
Every advice, I've wrote in a notepad, I'll never forget anyone, any day.

Please don't be angry from me, and forgive me, and accept my sincere and greetings..

Yours,
Anas Hammam (15 years old, Egyptian).

Just don't waste your time insulting, flaming in this thread, I'm out.

Last edited:
Sad to see you leave but I hope the best in your life, achieve your goals and make a better living instead of wasting YOUR TIME ON THESE FUCKING 0 POINT FORUMS. (like me)

:)

Omg, Scarlet Ayleid is your older sister?! I'm pretty sure I'm older :<

So you was Anas???

That's why you was flamming my thread ?

We was friends bro why did you do that?

You should go back and edit/remove your comment like a bro!

Allahyesam7ak

I know that you won't leave you will just create more accounts and starting your new life!

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
So you was Anas???

That's why you was flamming my thread ?

We was friends bro why did you do that?

You should go back and edit/remove your comment like a bro!

Allahyesam7ak

I know that you won't leave you will just create more accounts and starting your new life!

Hope you enjoy!

No, he suppously stoled his datapack to xitoz so everyone flamed at himhe said xitoz needed to pay him, after all he didn't steal it.

lol, you cant avoid flamings or getting insulted.. even if you're online on the net or real life.. just make the best of it.

Back