• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Better tutors!

meliis

Reaction score
Ive been looking in help channel and there is only Dyablo that is active when he is online... Sometimes there are other tutors that are helping like 30 min - 1 hour then they leave.. They mabye have different timezones, but still i think that dyablo is doing 80% of all the work.. i think we should have more active tutors, or atleast that they help when they are online.. ive seen lots of tutors that are online but are not responding in helpchanel when people are asking questions.

i'm helping in there every time im online , and i'm not even a tutor , but yesh , there are other tutors that dont even care \o

i'm helping in there every time im online , and i'm not even a tutor , but yesh , there are other tutors that dont even care \o

Yosef's nemesis :D ROB ROB RUN RUN ROB ROB RUN RUN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA <333

Btw, I see noone in help channel except Dyablo thats fully actively helping players

I'm helping as much as I can when I'm online. Even tho if it's been periods that I haven't been online ingame due work and those kinds of stuffs i've still been checking the forums and trying to help as much as I can.

People needs to be more self learning too. If there's no tutor or someone that could help online, try google. The google search engine is like the world tutor. BUT if he cant answer your question try to ask on the forums and if no one answer it, wait for someone to get online.

And you don't need to be a tutor to help people out. I believe we need more guideness into the helpchat and make more people active in that channel. We have over 100+ characters online at any time of The day so be kind and try to help each other EVEN if you're not a tutor. We're the people of ShadowCores, we're the people who run this server together by playing and helping the core team out.

FOR SHADOWCORES!

I have things irl to do, and yea sometimes i am online and not responding but that is because im afk, doing some other shit which is very important. When im not afk in trying to help as much as possible.

Gms, put a message every 2h saying to the ppl that join on the help channel if they have any problem or for help the other characters, and other with the link of the forum for more activity on the both.

Gms, put a message every 2h saying to the ppl that join on the help channel if they have any problem or for help the other characters, and other with the link of the forum for more activity on the both.

YOU SICK? Every two hours? BAD IDEA!

like stark said, that's the best option!

I agree IT! 60%
Thank you

Helping (1-10):
----------------------
Ayowin Skor : 8
Dyablo : 8
Eccim : 7
Tilfen : 1
Lee Sin : 6.7
Wyzr : 3-4
Belden Reth : 0 im never saw him on help channel lol
Lady Stark : 6.5
Marlorn : 5

My rates (0-5):
Ayowin Skor: 3
Eccim: 2
Wyzr: 3
Lee Sin: 4
Belden Reth: 0, never saw him on help
Lady Stark: 4.5
Marlorn: 2
Tilfen: 0
Dyablo: 5

Looks like someone is feeling jealous cuz there is no post talking well about him heuhuehue orale puto pendejo malculiao

DIABLO FRO ADNIM

Back