• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beware Otlanders.

Il Knight

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otland im posting this to protect you from.
This user @Andronico (Francisco Antonio) Is a thief and a betrayed.

that boy contact me on 2016, and we do some stuff but never end nothing because, the boy always is chaging their requests, and for like 3 months he dissapear (he got lost phone). But later contact me again and continue talking chit.

the first payment that he give to me 750 tibia coins. (24usd)

now after 8 months of friendship (because we chat every weeks talking about all types of stuff) he enter on my tibia account and steal like 1000 tibia coins + like 1kk on Relembra (new server) and full set of my level 260, 132, 110, 50, etc.

then after steal all my account, he kill the current character that i am using right now. 3 times. (and i was thinking that we are friends..)

after killing my current character 3 times, he block me from Facebook.

Link of Facebook (thief andronico) = Francisco Antonio
If you wanna see all the chats, and the confesión about he taking my stuff. (contact me)

Please Otland Admins. Beware with this toxic user. (i got pictures, confetion, and all related about this thread)

Last edited:
He got access to my account because i was thinking that we are friend, and i got some trust.
now look all that "Friendship".
but im thinking (why killing my characters to?) that bro is very sad..

He got access to my account because i was thinking that we are friend, and i got some trust.
now look all that "Friendship".
but im thinking (why killing my characters to?) that bro is very sad..

Then you just learned a life lesson about trusting others.

I can only imagine you go vent out romantic let downs similarly publicly on facebook? :rolleyes:
Cause it's pretty much the same thing: you and this person built a relationship over time, you got enough trust, you got betrayed somehow, and now you're venting here (seemingly totally unrelated I might add).

I mean, it's ok, this is chit chat after all, but I guess most of us wouldn't do something similar.
Peace!

that's what happens when you trust someone that acts like he's 13 from what i've seen.
pick your friends wisely and don't trust people with your personal assets, as you can see now you've learned how hard people can fuck you over within a heartbeat.
also, don't vent on here and complain to the admins because he just happens to be on this website, they won't do anything unless they have actually affected the website itself (or the community).

I think I got some information of him, but I need to confirm his id, cus that facebook link its not what I think (a 30 yo/o woman?)

Last edited:
Even in real life, most burglaries/thefts are committed by someone you know. If you wouldn't give someone your bank details why give them any personal details. It's the whole point of a password. You know.. To stop others from gaining access.

Trust is one thing but having faith in someone you don't even know and have only talked to them on the internet, to not scam/steal from you when you give them your account details is just stupidity.

Brought it upon yourself.

why do you keep bumping this post, everyone told you its your own fault for being dumb and giving your details to someone met through the internet and yet you still continue doing your thing.

why do you keep bumping this post, everyone told you its your own fault for being dumb and giving your details to someone met through the internet and yet you still continue doing your thing.
to let all otlanders users know.

insert troll here: looking at his pictures, you should have known such a little faggot boy would do something like that x)

Back