• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beyond Sky [ShowOff]

OP
OP
Beyond Sky

Beyond Sky

Weed is Life
Reaction score
Castelo%20King_zpsrwk0dpes.png

entrada-norte_zpsadse5pzu.gif

castle-solo_zpshydkzoo4.gif

2. Port Hope

templo cima_zps7amgvtn2.png

templo_zpsbw0otrnw.png

depot3flooresquerda_zpsjtzj55il.png

frentedo%20templo_zpstg8wlc6o.png[img]

Last edited:

scheisse

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
its really hard to map what you imagining, but i like that u are trying.

You can map the city on all 14 levels. just map the upper part over the skies and make the 7 floor the sky (thik skies). And the rest on the city will be between 7 and 14 floor, 14 floor will the be ground. You can also make the waterfalls start on the 3 or 4 level and then fall, piercing the skies, all the way down to earth into a river. Its my personal idea and i will try it one day myself.

OP
OP
Beyond Sky

Beyond Sky

Weed is Life
Reaction score
Liberty Bay, looks Nice ...
I love the revamp maps
Yeah

why are the catapults and the giant bow facing the building?
Liberty Bay

" ... When it was first founded by Pirates, they gave it the name Summerhaven. When Thais took over, however, it was renamed to Liberty Bay and has since then become a dichotomy of economic status. The Thaian representatives and their assistants reside in the mansions to the north, while most of the residents are left in the poverty of the slums to the south. The city is ruled by Governor Percy Silverhand, who was ordered to do so by King Tibianus. ..."

With de revamped I made the village whith fortress to become a independent place of Thais' colonizers (srry my bd english.

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Solutions
Reaction score
@scheisse sure it does, there are plenty of icy caves around the globe with vegetation inside of them. i think it looks nice.
i would delete the large cauldrons tho, they dont really fit the environment. other then that, good job keep it up mate.
cant wait to see more! :)