• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beyond Sky [ShowOff]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberty Bay, looks Nice ...
I love the revamp maps

why are the catapults and the giant bow facing the building?

Liberty Bay, looks Nice ...
I love the revamp maps
Yeah

why are the catapults and the giant bow facing the building?
Liberty Bay

" ... When it was first founded by Pirates, they gave it the name Summerhaven. When Thais took over, however, it was renamed to Liberty Bay and has since then become a dichotomy of economic status. The Thaian representatives and their assistants reside in the mansions to the north, while most of the residents are left in the poverty of the slums to the south. The city is ruled by Governor Percy Silverhand, who was ordered to do so by King Tibianus. ..."

With de revamped I made the village whith fortress to become a independent place of Thais' colonizers (srry my bd english.

Rookgaard? Am i right? 🤣

Aaah yeah that might be right.. 🤣

I'm ur fan Andrews for over 10 years.
Give-me tips and reviews.

Frozen Nature.

chakoya1.pngchakoya2.pngchakoya3.pngicewitch1.pngIceWitch2.png

@scheisse sure it does, there are plenty of icy caves around the globe with vegetation inside of them. i think it looks nice.
i would delete the large cauldrons tho, they dont really fit the environment. other then that, good job keep it up mate.
cant wait to see more! :)

Before the show-off I need to thank the BlackTalon Staff that are allowing me to help in development and evolution of Game and consequently helping me become better in every job. Than go to de pics... (srry my bad eng.)

Making less white the ice areas.

showoff-12.png

showoff.png

showoff13.png

Broken ice with cracks, it was nice or you have best idea ?

showoff1.png

Portraying the monster on deails of cave.

showoff3.png

showoff6.png

showoff5.png

showoff17.png

Extracting the most of mountains.

showoff9.png

Is it looking like the Castle's courtyard?

showoff16.png

showoff24.png

showoff25.png

showoff37.png

What think you about Frozen Forest

showoff19.png

showoff20.png

showoff22.png

And this frozen waterfall

showoff23.png

The Castle's Garden

showoff27.png

showoff32.png

showoff33.png

Havingfun whit waterfallls

showoff35.png

showoff34.png

Ruins...

showoff31.png

showoff41.png

Last edited:
best icy maps compilation I have seen in the last years,
keep it up :D
Thanks DarkLord, this type of comments are motivator.
If you're going to rip off someone's map, at least give some credit.

Original post by Cwiras (from Mapping and Spriting discord):

View attachment 63952

Your map:

View attachment 63953

The majority of my maps i use severals inspirations pic that i have in my pc. I Thought that this not is rip but I do not want problems in this forum only help fatten the conttent from forum, than i wll put the credits. srry for the inconvenience and my bad english.

Inspiration by Cwiras,

6lS2u3HP_o.gif
6ls2u3hp_o-gif.63952

My map.

mymap.pngmymap2.pngmymap3.pngmymap4.png

Last edited:
That’s a fair response, thank you for being mature and crediting the god Cwiras.

P.S. Overall your mapping show off looks better than 99% of other OTs. I think you’re on the right track, sorry if I came off a bit triggered, when I saw that post compared to Cwiras, I mean the source is obvious, however as you said, you do the same as any GOOD mapper would do, you pull inspiration from other mapping show offs. A lot of the developers from the Mapping and Spriting discord use the free-released maps, or take inspiration from the mapping contests and map show-offs; I can’t hate you for that. Good luck with your project, however I don’t think you need luck judging by the quality of your work :p Keep it up!

Last edited:
The Castle Ice, a quest that tell about 3 explorer getting into a cold .
They went looking for a treasure much commented in the principal isle, but everything went wrong such that 2 got trapped in between of a landslide and the third ...
luck would be if she was trapped.

castle-Ice.png

castle-ice-3.png

castle-ice-4.png

castle-ice-2.png

castle-ice-5.png

castle-ice-6.png

castle-ice-7.png

castle-ice-8.png

castle-ice-9.png

castle-ice-10.png

to BlackTalon

Last edited:
I don't think it's map ripping, he just took the idea of wall mixing. Also, I think if I was Cwiras (or someone else) I would be flattered if someone took my maps as motivation/inspiration.
That's what this community is all about, isn't it?

Btw. Such beautiful maps.

I'm almost done the Isle where the Castle Ice is located.
The place is practically a Mountain and have three route beyond the main route to enter the Castle.
And the Quest boils down to talk with 3 NPCs that are trapped on the ice that collapsed.
The player will find out why and how they have ended up there and when the player learn it,
then done what the 3 explorer were do on this Isle. (srry my bad english)
To BlackTalon

showoff.png
showoffice2.png
showoffice3.png
showoffice4.png
showoffice5.png

almost perfect, i would just throw out ordinary yellow sand pile from 1st pict.
Water looks nice, there is also way to put dried out salt lake with this really old white ground (like on top of kazordoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back