• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beyond Sky [ShowOff]

Status
Not open for further replies.
great pieces :) the only thing i dont like are those grass tufts inside the houses and rooms but all by all really decent maps!

I inicied a show in other forum(brazilian), and i do a TOP15 of lasts photos of my project, then i resolved post here
to keep updated the show-off even if not getting comments.

gui14_zpsf2a63ae6.png

gui5_zps3afa34fa.png

gui15_zps7e7a5ae2.png

gui8_zps1f891076.png

gui1_zpsc220330e.png

gui10_zpse9002bdc.png

gui7_zpsc0e3fca2.png

gui11_zpsfc2305b4.png

gui12_zpsfed595b7.png

gui4_zpsae424a7b.png

gui2_zpsca56e377.png

gui13_zps100259e4.png

gui9_zps6cd25b4d.png

gui6_zps35c2f064.png

gui3_zps33339c41.png

Last edited:
omg, so many pictures, they won't even load here

omg, so many pictures, they won't even load here

sorry, is because the frame of images and I could not put images in a spoiler.

Edit.: To avoid problems I retire the images and left only link to see them.

- - - Updated - - -

For those who liked my frame, THERE IS:

Download:

Scan:

*​

Last edited:
in the last ones, I enjoyed number 11 and 1 but I think you overuse the small stones sometimes

I'm creating an area for treiner, but to train like Global. This is only entrance I post the beginning of map because I'll post each part that I develop.

showoff_zps84a560c2.png

Even without comments I'll continue posting the pictures only to stay registred on my show-off.

gui2_zps95f6ac01.png

gui1_zps740737bb.png

Training Area.

gui1_zpsf1c9d3c3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
if you finish it, it will probably look good
I would only remove the metal fittings in the wooden floor

never understood why people hate the metal fittings so much. They are used here just like a floor trim. It is meant to look like it "bolts the planks together" with the frame to brace it.

Thanks for comments and hints, post a image when I finished. If you have any more tips just comment

its really hard to map what you imagining, but i like that u are trying.

You can map the city on all 14 levels. just map the upper part over the skies and make the 7 floor the sky (thik skies). And the rest on the city will be between 7 and 14 floor, 14 floor will the be ground. You can also make the waterfalls start on the 3 or 4 level and then fall, piercing the skies, all the way down to earth into a river. Its my personal idea and i will try it one day myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back