• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Big change in Patriotic Union.

brian95

RAGE VALLEY ONE AND ONLY
Reaction score
Hi,

I took leadership now and Im kicking everyone who isn't active:
-not hunting manually with guild mates
-not making any quests
-offline all the time

The huge change is caused by... people!
When we were the first team to do Warzones we were a family that was always online in evenings.
We always had specified time to make wz or other quests. We could gather even in 5 minutes and we were ready to go.
When somebody got PKed we were gathering in few minutes and helping our mate.
Good times, but NOT ANYMORE.
When BRs started to make wz we were doing less warzones, less quests, but we were still hunting.
Unfortunately not anymore.

I've kicked all inactive players (now complaining will start):
BEFORE:
uo0270.png

AFTER:
uo0276.png

PATRIOTIC UNION FROM NOW ON IS OPENED FOR NEW MEMBERS!*
*Only ACTIVE people who wants to RPG, above 180, who speaks English WELL.
NO KNIGHTS ALLOWED!

Write to Amazing Wayne and Rage Valley.

I don't need to do anything, I won't war if I don't want to.

Yee, I know that you and your guildmates hate die, have money and don't go warmode, but relax, Unstoppable have priority to kill "Coming to Fight", "Waived", "Validus", "All In", and after you'll be your "team". Maybe you'll think that is tibiarl, but isn't, just saying :)

Yee, I know that you and your guildmates hate die, have money and don't go warmode, but relax, Unstoppable have priority to kill "Coming to Fight", "Waived", "Validus", "All In", and after you'll be your "team". Maybe you'll think that is tibiarl, but isn't, just saying :)

np mate

Glad to see this guild getting their priorities more organized.
Hopefully I can be able to join it again. :p

Back