• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Big exp problem (Forgotten)

Sniperfox

Reaction score
On my server players cant seem to get any more exp then 2147483647, when they reach that exp the just wont lvl anymore.
Is there anyway i can fix this?

My exp rate right now is 250x, but even if i would have like 30x the problem would still be there.
Only it would suck even more as people have to spent alot of time getting that lvl.

The limit is at Level 507 if I remember right, because the experience of that is close to the size of unsigned long long, you can't make the client display higher experience than that [should debug with skills window on at that level], if you want you can change it in the sources to display 0 experience when you reach that high experience, and make it work to get higher level.

The problem is not that they get a dubug. i already fixed that by adding the following code to protocol80.cpp:
Code:
	if(player->getExperience() <= 2147483647)
    msg.AddU32(player->getExperience());
    else
    msg.AddU32(0);
The problem is that they just wont gain lvls, and they dont get stuck on the same lvl but all different lvls. some on lvl 516 others on 530 etc.

It is possible to gain more levels, but the formula can not return the experience required for that Level, which is the reason why you can't gain more levels, I'll see if I'm able to increase the max value of experience somehow.

Back