• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Big Gunz & Sparticus

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
Since I'm not done arguing with you we can continue here.

Big Gunz said:
hahaha U wish! haha! go cry somewhere else.

@Nori how does it feel to suck someones dick over the internet? haha! Another no lifer.

Im not the one who's crying; you are. You seem to be backtalking yourself all the time. First you tell me I'm a dickhead when you said you don't like me insulting you, now you do the same with Nori. Secondly you tell me I can't read but honestly dude; when a thread is made for a certain topic you are supposed to place your opinion in that thread and don't make a new one yourself.

Sparticus said:
No im not putting so much emphasis on this ots to put 5 botchars and be more 'efficient'. Talking about life, arent you playing here since the ot started?

My shitty laptop can handle only 2 (max 3 but then I uberlagg and debug at the end) mc's, so no clue where you "5 chars" from. If you so desperately want to know who my chars are so you can actually keep track and come up with a valid argument:
Ice Meto - 284 ED
Rin Azhari - 318 MS
Lary Gango - 308 EK
Mithrax - 190~ RP
Lithrax - 185~ RP

Also I haven't played here since the beginning of this ot. When this ot started I was in Krakow, Poland, as an Erasmus student. I started this ot when my internship started, which is approximately in the beginning of September. Not sure what 'life' has to do with that either.

You both are just jealous cuz I manage to achieve the same amount of experience in 10 hours as you do in 24 hours (using a bot). But its okey, you guys can be jelly. I'd be happy to serve as your idol.

you-mad-bro.png

Back