• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Big Shape [Download]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's cool when it's filled. I have just filled it with grass ATM but I'm goin to start with sea, rivers and mountains :D

How much MB is it when you filled it with grass? :p

Shapes might look good when they aren't filled but when they get filled they usually look weird for some reason :p

I'm currently filling it now :) Give me like 2-5 hours lol, i got cleaning i gotta do so i'm gonna take a break shortly

Sorry for double post, forgot the screenshot.

2db2kav.png

Neon, how can u get the whole shape on one screen shot? When I open I can't zoom out that much so I can see whole :s

Neon, how can u get the whole shape on one screen shot? When I open I can't zoom out that much so I can see whole :s

In RME click file>export>export minimap...

I have filled this shape and also added a small shape from another download and made it to an island... I will post minimap of whole shape to get some help of where to put towns/cities and rivers/mountains :D
Maybe not in this thread

But I love you'r shape Neon! Rep+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back