• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BIG Traning place [8.54]

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHHAH, THIS IS THE WORST FAIL EVER, THIS TRAINING PLACE IS SUPPOST TO BE IN EVOLUTION MAP THAT POVERIA AND SUICIDE HAD, SO THIS IS AN COPY OF SUICIDE/POLVERIA.. hahahahha

Are you sure? I made this 100% ppls is download this server and add to their server.. Your really stupid ask the owner.

ExiT, I played that server for over 4 month, and donated alot, I know they used the same, even Beon and the Pikaocho boy had the room, since they released it.
The Credits goes to:
Wordan on otland..-.-

Seems that ExiT got nothing to say after he i pwned it ;).

Nice Trainingroom, i am not sure if you did that, becouse Eternal Kingdom used this too. If you did it, very good job.

1. this thread is from 2010!
2. where do you think people get their stuff from? FROM DOWNLOADING IT HERE!
3. stop bumping or saying its tooken from other ots

Exit, Dont think you have done that, Its White Rabbit/Lohan have done that, Don't think I Stupied, Its taken from Suicide....

Son of a bitch stop copy.

Exit, Dont think you have done that, Its White Rabbit/Lohan have done that, Don't think I Stupied, Its taken from Suicide....

Son of a bitch stop copy.

then your thoughts are wrong, since he did it..
go cry somewhere else, you dont know shit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back